41 Days late for a cycle then all of a sudden on August 8th I began to spot pink blood it got dark red then light red now a redish brownish color some one please reply and tell me what's goin on this never happens to me before IVE always had regular cycles

did you have sexual intercourse??

im in the same situation ---

okayyy , so the beggining of june, i bled for maybe 4 days, off and on. light spotting. just thought it was a light period, since i been off the pill since april. but, july 15th i took a preg. test cause i still didnt get a normal period, nothin in the month of july.. came back negative. so august 3rd, i started light bleeding. not enough for a tampon, just was there wwhen i wiped. i took a test, came back negative once again. i went to the doctors the next day. he said he doesnt think im preg that its just my period getting back to normal, but he didnt do a test or anything. so i was like alright.. its august 9th now. since last friday my tampon was only full one time, different colors( from brown, to bright red, to dark red) my other tampons just had the top with some blood on it.. on the 6th and 7th after intercourse i bled some, it wasnt real heavy, when i wiped, everything went away.. im just worried. i dont know if im just making myself go crazy or what, but i need answers, im waiting till next week to take another test.. a woman knows when something isnt right with her body and i reallly dont feel right. my boyfriend has noticed me being real moody, and my nipples were real sensitive when he would touch them, but its not noticiable now, i been using the bathroom alot more, but then i could always just be drinking alot. i dont know, but if anybody can help i would appriciate it ALOT "/

-- if you figure anything out, let me know !!!!

Yes on the 8th earlier that day but im sayn I never skip cycles nd I didn't come on the whole month of july

IT WERIOD CUZ ALL MY CYCLES ARE NORMAL..... TILL NOW!!! SO ON THE 8TH WEN I BEGAN TO SPOT IT WAS PINK THEN LIKE EVERY OTHER HOUR IT WOULD CUM BAK SO YESTERDAY I WOKE UP IT WAS RED THEN DARK RED ND LIKE A OLD BROWNISH COLOR I AM NOW WEARN A TAMPON BUT WHATS CRAZY IS IF THIS IS A CYCLE IT DNT POSE TO CUM ON TILL THE MIDDLE OF THE MONTH LIKE THE 14-16 MY LAST CYCLE WAS JUNE 12TH NO CYCLE IN JULY NOW A LIL BLEEDING AUGUST 8TH TELL ME DATS NOT STRANGE

well if it continues i would go to see your doctor just in case, as it may be a result of infections or something else :)

thank you for helping with my problem also xx

For how long nd always