I was diagnosed with a missed miscarriage on January 25. They prescribed me Cytotec and I THINK it removed everything. I went for a check up two weeks later and she didn't do an ultrasound to confirm but she said it sounded like everything was removed.

About a week and a half ago, I started having dark brown blood. It lasted 5 or 6 days and it wasn't heavy but wasn't necessarily light either. I had to wear a pad. It never turned to red blood.

It's been almost 7 weeks now and I still haven't had a period. Yesterday, I was at work and I started cramping. It felt like light menstrual cramps. I thought it was my period coming. I went to the bathroom and all that was there was a tiny ammount of light tan watery discharge. It was only there when I wiped. Ever since it has been the same. I just went to the bathroom a few hours ago and there was a dime size "glob" (sorry) of brown liquid.

My pregnancy tests started coming up negative about a week and a half to two weeks ago. They're still negative. Do you think this could be implantation bleeding or do you think it's just something left over from the miscarriage?

I got to the doctor on Tuesday but I just figured I'd get some opinions from you wonderful people!

Your period probably came late because of stress, but you got your period so breathe a sigh of relief and make sure to boost up your contraceptive measures so you don't have to worry about it 

bdunn so was it a period. I had a miscarriage in august and i bleed for about a week. then about 3 weeks after i took a test and it came up negative. the day after i thought i was gonna start my period cuz i had a few spots of blood in my underwear it was like a watered down pink spot and when i wiped i had like 2 really small clear globs of mucus substance on the tp (i no too much info sorry) with a really small dot of blood in each. I put on a panty liner and spotted a few more drops of watered down pink spots and that was it the whole thing lasted like 2 or 3 hours. i was wondering if may that was a period or what??? can anyone tell me what they think.