Hi all, I'm posting this because I honestly don't know what else to do :-(
Let me give you some background information..
During the months of June & July I had unprotected sex, maybe 4 times total. I'm single, so this was spontaneous type sex. Same guy. Anyway, there was also an incident about a week and a half ago, but it lasted a few minutes and he never came, because we kind of stopped it (I made a joke, and we laughed..and next thing you know,sex was over :$ )
So aside from that incident the last time I had sex was sometime in the middle of July.
I got my period on July 1st, (25 day cycle) then again on July 25th. The one on July 25th, was weird, and started off light pink, it was extremely light for 2 or 3 days then regular the rest. I thought it was weird, along with that I'd had some cramps and weird tingly nipple sensations so I figured I'd test to make sure. I got back two negatives so I just paid no mind to that anymore.
I continued having period like cramps the rest of the month. None of them hurt, they were just there. Along, with a pressure like feeling in my lower abdomen.
My period was supposed to come the 20th. It's the 21st, and at work, about 5 hours ago I started getting cramps and went to the bathroom expecting my period.
I noticed a brown discharge when I wiped. I thought it was the beginning of my period, and I didn't have tampons or pads with me so I just lined some tissue on my underwear.
I've been in the bathroom every hour to check and it had gotten lighter, when I wiped until finally there was nothing there.
I took out the tissue and wiped once more, and got nothing.
What is this brown discharge instead of my period?
Has anyone ever experience this and found out they were pregnant, even with the two negative tests?
It isn't implantation bleeding, I don't think because this came around the time (1day late) my period was supposed to come.
Any answers appreciated
8-|

It sounds like you may have had a miscarriage. The period you describe on July 25th could have been the start of a miscarriage. The body often miscarries during a woman's usual period, especially if the reason for the miscarriage is because she didn't produce enough progesterone to hold a pregnancy. It was light possibly because you were pregnant and the body was getting ready to miscarry.

The cramps for the rest of the month indicate left over tissue and your body not knowing exactly how to get rid of the tissue. Perhaps it just waited until now to get rid of the rest. The brown discharge and cramps are good indications of a miscarriage.

If you continue to have cramps, I suggest you see your OB/GYN. You may need a D&C, which is a procedure to clean out the uterus.

can you tell me what happened exactly because i am kind of having the same situation to where i was suppose to get my period but instead it was just light spotting but it was kind of dark brown at first then slowly got alittle more pinker....never turned into a period tho just a few days of random light spotting.....and i dont know if im pregnant or not or if i had a miscarriage and didnt know it... :(

Could be old blood from what my doctor said

well I had the same thing happen to me. I WAS PREGNANT.