I just wanted to know if there's anyone taking the Lithium-risperdal combination and is 25-30 years old. If you are I wanted to know if you happen to be experiencing a great deal of mental confusion. Everyday I wake up I feel like I'm in this cloud and I feel disoriented and confused. It takes a great deal of effort for me to get through the day with out looking crazy. Any insight, please write.

My wife started the same combination (Lithium 750 , Risperidol 2 mg) , she has the same problem. (Blurry vision ,confusion , trance like state). Will talk to the psychiatrist tomorrow and update.

My son is 16 and was Diagnosed Psychosis and has been prescribed 600 mg total a day and 4mg total of Risperdal and he is having mental issues worse than the original problem. Always seems to be in a fog and almost like he checks in and out of his mind often. Not sure what to do!