i am 17 and my penis is uncircumcised and my foreskin is tight around the head of my penis and i cant pull it back while im erect, but i could pull it back when i am not erect. I have a feeling that the foreskin will rip if i try to pull it back, i feel a sting when i try to pull it back while its erect, it just wont go back, im getting frustrated can someone help me.

well, thats a problem... maybe you should see a doctor about it...maybe you'll have to cut.... if you know what i mean.

A few men live their entire lives with a non-retractable foreskin. They can masturbate, have penetrative sex, get married, and father children with a foreskin that does not retract. However, most men prefer to make their foreskin retractable.

Almost all boys are born with a foreskin that does not retract. This is normal. It takes years for the ability to retract to develop. Some adolescents still have foreskins that have tips that are too narrow to pass back over the penis head. These foreskins may be gently stretched over a period of time to cause them to widen.

You are normal for your age. Your foreskin is still developing. You can help it develop by stretching it.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and let mitosis do its work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension every day so that it will grow wider.

It is absolutely NOT healthy to go through life with a non-retracting foreskin. Please stop implying that it is. Fortunately with this lad he already has enough slack to retract when soft. He will probably respond well to gentle stretching exercises, as you suggest, perhaps aided by a steroid cream like Betnovate, which his physician can prescribe.

Hi Steve660:

Why do you think it is unhealthy?