Hello, I am a 15 yr old guy and I am uncircumcised. Around a year ago, I found out that my foreskin can be pulled back and the head is supposed to be shown. After learning this, I tried to pull back (not erect) and I managed to pull it back all the way only when it is unerect. When it is erect, it is impossible to pull back and i cannot do anything. When my penis turned erect, it hurt like fu** and my foreskin was stuck behind the head of my penis. The skin around it became extreamly swollen and I went to the doctors which they told me to put my penis on cold water and salt to shrink it. From then on (a year later) i have not pulled my foreskin behind my head because now I have one small split (tear) near the h head of my penis (on the foreskin) which stings when I try to pull back. Every time i let it heal and try to pull my foreskin, it would reopen and the same process happens over and over again. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO FIX THIS?! 

I think it's because of my dry foreskin but idk..

Hi Graphic,

It's normal for your foreskin not to retract before you reach about 16 or so.

You likely forced it back and that's why it got stuck. Use some lube and then try to stretch it, just applying tension, you don't want to force it back as you found. Read this thread, see if it helps:

https://www.steadyhealth.com/17_and_cannot_pull_open_foreskin_all_the_way_t255547.html

Go to the doctor and get a Urology referral so u can get circumsized, or you are going to literally have multiple problems with that, for the rest of your life. Your sex life will literally suck, and any female you are with and knows about circumsicion will NEVER give u oral sex. When you are uncircumsized you can also get really bad infections because that is your personal hygine, and is nasty because you will get like caked up cheese in there and it has a nasty smell to it as well. This should have been done for you when you were born. Mrs.Williams RN

Are you kidding me? There are millions of perfectly healthy uncircumsized men in the world. You are a nurse? You think
that "this should have been done for when you were born"?
Wow, how ignorant! Some cultures do and some don't! Your answer is not only not helpful but very ignorant.

Actually, science is showing definite benefits of being circumcised with regard to STDs. That being said, I'm uncut and don't plan on doing anything about it. Then again, I'm engaged and not planning on messing around with anyone else ever again...

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

This is from 7 months ago, so not sure if it's still an issue for you. I had a similar symptom that lasted a few months. I had been able to full retract since about your age, but during a particularly drunken adventure, I managed to make a little tear on the frenulum. It took forever to heal, and like you, kept re-ripping. I was able to get back to my old self by SLOWLY stretching with a constant moisturizer.

As someone else said, you might want to consider just getting circumcised if it was ever something you thought about anyway. I would be tempted to just do that...

Hi Graphic Zero:

When your foreskin gets stuck that is called paraphimosis. To stop that you need to start stretching your foreskin.

Almost all boys are born with a foreskin that does not retract. This is normal. It takes years for the ability to retract to develop. About ½ of boys have a retractable foreskin by 10.4 years of age. Many adolescents still have foreskins that have tips that are too narrow to pass back over the penis head. These foreskins may be gently stretched over a period of time to cause them to widen.

It is normal for teens to have a foreskin that does not retract. One’s foreskin is still developing. One can help it develop by stretching it.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction. Do NOT cause yourself pain.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands but it takes some time. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and give mitosis time to work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension every day so that it will grow wider.

Search the Internet for:

“How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work”

and you will find the information you need.

There are penis health cremes on the market that contain Vitamin E and shea butter.  You should buy one and start using it every day.  This creme will hydrate and loosen up your foreskin so it retracts easily.  I use one for the same problem and have had good results.  Hope this helps and good luck.  

Wat kind of lube