Hi, I am 63 years old, and I’m living in chronic pain. It started few years ago, when my arthritis progressed. I don’t know what to do, I can’t live like this any more. Is there anyone else coping with this terrible condition?

Hi, my mother suffered from chronic pain for several months. She had a terrible pain during that time. I can only imagine how it is for you, when you’re coping with it for years. In her case, the cause of the chronic pain was different than yours. She didn’t have an arthritis, but cancer. She was on medication therapy, because no other treatment would help her. I read something about chronic pain. The doctors say that patients often have lower than normal levels of endorphins in their spinal fluid, which causes this condition.

yes ive been in chronic pain 10 years. The only relief i ever got was a tens unit and opiates.Also learning how pain caused depression which according to the drs,makes the pain worse?I am hoping to be ready to try the morphine pump.they cant do surgery because of blood clots and damages from them.So i too have this 24/7.