I suffer for years from rheumatoid arthritis but my rheumatoid arthritis onset happens very sudden and these flare ups are prolonged and affect both of my hands and its wrists and joints. Anyway I feel pretty much terrible with these rheumatoid arthritis onset accompanied with anemia symptoms also and constant fatigue and lately my rheumatoid arthritis onset is followed with some tingling and pain in my left hand fingers and I would like to hear how am I supposed to deal with this condition? Thanks much!

I also have hard and sudden rheumatoid arthritis onset and I also experienced this tingling sensations in my right hand and at the end my rheumatoid arthritis onset developed into carpal syndrome condition and I had this nerve pressed in my hand removed. Anyway I also have this anemia and fatigue that usually comes along with my rheumatoid arthritis onset so I usually take some immunosuppressant such as imuran or arava for they are about to act on immune system effectively and I am usually taking them in combination with prednisone or with abatacept that turned out to be perfect in dealing with my rheumatoid arthritis onset decreasing my joint inflammation and therefore reducing the chances of developing severe damages and joint deformities.