I suffer with extreme shoulder tension that compresses my nerves into my hands, I have had this for ten years and has has every drug you can think of and spent thousands on treatments like massage, acupuncture and so on. This has taken over my life and nearly taken my life.

I need some new avenues to explore, who to contact, neuro specialists ? i have had clean mri scans, xrays, electro tests, it is literally massive knots and tension in my shoulders, how can it be so hard to remove, if I was a famous athlete who would they send me too? I am at that point.

Has your doctor talked to you about using a TENS unit?  it is low impulse shocking sensation to relax and release tense nerves and muscles.  My oldest son has debilatating back and neck pain and had his right hand surgically rebuilt and this unit has helped him to have a more normal life with less pain and aggrevation.  I would ask there is nothing loss by doing so.

my wife has one from pregrancy, where do you place it, to be honest I have tried everything, I have suffered for ten years, I am very skinny, I think I tried it many years ago. But I have nothing to lose by trying again.

i would seek out a neurologist .....asap...i have the same problem mine was cervical herinations pressing spinal cord. Had acdf surgery ...not saying your is the same. I assume u had cervical mri?? ....as the problems would not show on xrays.

i have has a mri yes, can you contact me so we can talk.