I recently found a lump on the left side of my tummy and i missed my period for afew days though my period is irregular and im still scared My boyfriend and i had protected sex two weeks ago and im just scared and i dun know what to do please help

Hi, if you had protected sex you are likely not pregnant. And the lump is unlikely to be anything to do with pregnancy, not this early. Tell your parents about the lump. You need to see a doctor. If you are worried about being pregnant then take a pregnancy test. If you can't afford to buy one then is there a free sexual health clinic in your area? Or talk to the school nurse or if you can, talk to your mom. I hope that helps. Unless there was a mishap with contraception you should.be ok, but fo get a test if your period is mire than a week late. It will stop you from stressing. And tell a patent about the lump. Best if luck