I was a victim o abuse my ex boyfriend pushed my head into the bathroom wall while i was in the shower. its been two days and i have a headache that comes and goes and the lump on the side of my head. My ear on that side is also bruised and tender and soar. The lump hurts when i touch it. Yesterday i took bayer and today i took advil. What should i do? :-( :$ :'(

This lump is caused by the hit – hope you reported him! No one should be able to treat you like this and it is something that police and law is very conscious about. Boyfriend or not, its lowest thing to do. And injuries you describe could be very very serious. Does anyone else know about what happened? Is there anyone you can talk to?
Lump itself is not dangerous, it will go away and it would help to get some ice or something cold on it, but if it still hurts it would really be a good idea to visit a doctor to make sure that injuries weren’t more severe than what can be seen. It’s a head and it can be dangerous.
Please take care of yourself!