I lost my virginity about 2 weeks before i was supposed to get my period, we used a condom and he was really gentle. I don't think he checked the condom because we fell asleep after we finished. I was a couple of days overdue my period and I wasn't too worried, it got to a week and I started getting a bit scared, 2 weeks was when I really started to worry because my friend had a pregnancy test when she was two weeks over. I'm now on my third week with no period still. I'm constantly stressing about this and I've heard that can freak your body out and make your period late. Is it possible to skip a period after losing your virginity? I have taken a test during to the fact they aren't the cheapest and I'm fifteen with no job, and I cannot tell my mother I lost my virginity. My doctor is too close with my mum, I'm just really unsure and scared on what to do. Please comment helpful suggestions :(

You should talk you your mother, lying won't help, or keeping it secret, take a preganacy test and find out for sure. You're young and if you are pregnant just remember that the baby has no fault, that why sex is only for married people.