i have a small lump about the size of a marble inside my stomach on the left. it doesnt hurt though it sometimes goes numb. when i touch it, it kind of moves around. its really starting to scare me since i hate to admit it but im a hypochondriact. i always think the worse. anyway its been there for a few months and when i went to the doctors they told me they couldnt feel any thing and i was fine. but everyone else i know says they feel it. am i over reacting? please anyone give me some information on this.![/list]

Get a second opinion with another doctor. Any lump should be looked at.

i feel the sqme thing on ther left side of my gut, im sorta chubby :-) so sometimes i like poks my gut and i feel like a little lump in my gut like i squeeze it it doesnt hurt, my dad said might be a fatty tissue build up, ur fine bud, no worries, im a hypocondriact aswell, BADLLLY, i hope i made u feel beter, the lump in my stomach scared me bvut i had a bloodtest and im finew, i hope ur fine as well, but most likely ur prolly fine. i understand over reacting tho =]

i also have a small round lump on my left stomach under my lower ribs. i'm worried about it and i've been looking for an explanation about it on the internet. its not painful though. what did the doctor said about the lump?

i have the same thing but my hurts but does not moves. i went to the hospital and i was told that it could be a blood cloth since i was in a car acciddent a year ago,,,then i went to my doctor and i was told that i could be that my overie is swollen but that it should go away once mother naturel came along but did not happen so i went to another doctor and he said he was going to scheduel an ultrsound but never did so i went to an GI doctor and i was told that it isn't normal, that if it would've been soft then it would be but since its hard that it isn't and next week i'll be getting it checked out,, go to another doctor

I have he exact same thing in my stomach!