I feel what I think is a nodule when pressing into the left side clavical area. I run my fingers down the side of my neck behind my ear & when I reach the hollow area around clavicle, that's where I feel it. When I'm at a certain weight I get indigestion, & the indigestion seems to radiate into my neck where the lump is, & sometimes the lump seems like it burns. It's nothing painful that would bother me if I had to live with it, but I'm worried it could be a sign/symptom of something serious. It feels hard & imovable. I noticed it in the beginning of May & it hasn't seemed to change in size.

Hi there, if you have noticed a new lump on your body, then it would probably be a good idea to talk to your doctor about it. i don't think that it is anything serious, but it would be a good idea to see your doctor about it just to be sure that you are okay. Can you please keep us posted on how youer' doing? have you seen a doctor?