I need help... Let see i think i might be pregnant. I have had all the signs of early pregnancy but the missed period. I had that brown stuff and bleed a normal period but it was real light, and lasted about 6 days (which is not normal for me). Then i took a home pregnancy test but it came out neg. but i think that i did it wrong b/c i was still bleeding when i took it. (is that wrong) I just feel like i am pregnant b/c i have been feeling these weird feelings in the middle of my tummy like something is moving or something is trying to pull my belly botton in. Its not gas cause i dont feel bloated. If i was pregnant i would be about 5 -6 weeks. What should i do??? What does the tummy thing mean??
Thanks

Usually you don't feel the baby moving in your stomach until at least 14 weeks, which would still be early. An early pregnancy test should be able to detect a pregnancy at 5-6 weeks. I'm not sure what you could be feeling in your stomach. But, you may feel pregnant simply because you think you're pregnant. Sometimes you can start getting all the symptoms simply because you think you're pregnant, even when you're not. You may have miscalculated how far along you are. I would wait a week and then test again. If it comes up negative again, you may want to call your ob/gyn and let her know what's going on. Hope this helped!

so where u pregnant?? i feel the same thing right now but i really doubt that i'm pregnant but either way i wanna know what happened to u, please respond....

I have the strange feeling too and am totaly scared! I hope Im not pregnate! As we speak I feel the weird and oddovements it's indescribable. I just want to cry that's how scared I am. Please reply!

have you had sex? because if you didn't you can't pregnant

I have also been having the same feeling in my stomach under my breast and on my left side its been going on for about 2weeks now. I want to take a pregnancy test but i am kind of nerves and scared but i want to know if im pregnant and if i'm not i want to find out whats going on and why am i feeling this way.

You're not pregnant. You just got those signs and symptoms of pregnancy bc you think you are pregnant. You should go consult your doctor, it might be an anpendicitis. (That pulling you belly bottom thingy) again, YOUR'RE NOT PREGNANT!