i have a lump behind my belly button my boobs are starting to hurt and feel a bit neausia at times the lump has stayed the same size but got harder , i did a pregnancy test but it was negative. i feel really tied i am worried the lump is cancer.

If you have noticed a lump in your stomach, you should make a trip to your physician so that he can check it out. Lumps are usually not cancerous nor harmful but just in case, you have to let your doctor know about it, especially if changes its color and size!
A lump is most commonly a cyst, abscess, benign tumor or lipoma- a harmless round fatty growth and they can occur in just every part of your body, but it could also be a result of hernia. It’s a protrusion of an organ or a tissue out of the body cavity in which it lies and is most likely to develop in abdomen, and has a form of a lump. The signs and symptoms of hernia can range from noticing a small painless lump to the painful, tender profusion of tissue that you are not able to push back into the abdomen.
What is confusing is the way how you feel, I guess nausea and the breast pain you feel have nothing to do with the lump you have discovered. I think it’s just the coincidence you’ve discovered it at the time you are feeling fatigue and have all the symptoms of pregnancy. It’s good that you have done a home pregnancy test, but if you keep feeling the same then you should repeat the test.