I am on birth control pills for year now. I have not missed or been late even once. I got my period in the middle of my pills I think. My Doctor told me that obviously they aren’t working and I have mild cramps on left side of abdomen all the time, could I be pregnant? I have no idea why my pills fail or when. Is cramping symptom of pregnancy?

I am 27 and am about 3 weeks pregnant. I have had 2 miscarriages in the past and I have been spotting on and off for the past week now, brownish and in the past couple days it has been accompanied by some mild cramping in the lower left part abdomen. I also have a little discomfort in the lower middle of my stomach. I have contacted my gyno but I was told to just take it easy and relax. I am very scared that I might miscarry again, because of these cramps. I don’t want to scare you but you have to see a doctor, maybe same thing happened to you.

i agree best thing to do is to contact your GP, they will be the ones to rule out any doubts and to either confirm you are pregnant or they will give you a reason for the cramping!!

Meg

hi i am 10 weeks pregnant and i would be having a cow, i am a medical assistant and i no for a fact that it sounds like a miscarriage is trying to take place but you need to see a doctor NOW......good luck

Hi i am really worried discussed it with my partner to stop taking my pill as i had bad side effects a few months ago, me and my partner are always safe . but i am laid awake now doubled up with stomach pains in the left side or the lower part of my stomach and the bottom of my back. i have a had a really stressful week at work on my feet and doing over time, i've had a feeling for a week or so now i could be pregnant but told myself i'd ride it out until my next period i am constantly exhausted, gone off all meat not because i'm a veggie the taste is just awful. have a coin like taste in my mouth no sex drive and a sudden urge to clean and i get really upset if my partner does it and it isnt the way i want it so i do all over again could all this just be down to stress..

preg. sign early on does not include urge to clean!! That's nesting, in LATE pregnancy. You may have found these symptoms on a site and picked up on em. GL

I am on the pill for over 5years now and a little over a week away from my period however each time me and my bf have sex I bleed and then have slight cramping when I normally have none at all. And yesterday hours after having sex I was just walking around and got cramps. Today however, the third time we had sex the cramps were so unbearable I cried. I took a test a few days ago and it was negative... a few months back I had an abnormal pap smear saying I had too many squamous cells? I could be sayin it wrong.. it said it could go away on its own or get worse and cause cancer, do u think the spotting has any relation to that?? I'm kinda freaking out.

hi, i am 24 have had my tubes tied (tied not cut) 2 years ago after my second child was born. for the past month and a half i have been getting sharp pains on and off on my lower left side (under belly button line) i have been dizzy on and off more so in the past week almost fainting a few times. i have had my monthlies but it lasted longer then usual and that ended over a week ago. they seem to chop and change sometimes sharp and sometimes dull pains, i have also packed on the weight (10kgs)in the last week or so! could i be experiencing a tubal pregnancy?

I an 39 yrs old, trying to get pregnant for the first time... i had bad pain on my last period on March 20 2010.. doctor check me out and said i was fine... so, i have trying again. I am going into the second week after conception and getting pulling feeling and fussy type feeling. also, yesturday, i had upper back pain by the bra... i am going to my GM... but wanted to know if anyone had the same thing, when trying to get pregnant....?[b

Me too having mild cramps at lower left abdomen. Am at the 5th week after my last periods. I am feelingtired all the time and mild head aches also mild back pains. Could I be pregnant? Will the home pregnancy test work now? Please advice...

Yesterday, I started having really severe cramps in my lower left side of my abdomen(4-5in below belly button). I felt severely bloated and it hurt to stand up straight. The pains have gone away mostly today, but it still hurts to the touch. Today I also noticed that I am spotting blood a little bit. I am on the pill, and have been for about 8 years. Saturday will be the last pill of this cycle, and I am due to get my period a week from today. Is this normal? Any advice or ideas of what it can be?

there is nothing that can protect you 100% from becoming pregnant, birth control has a 99.8% chance of working so there's that 0.2% chance that you could become pregnant

nothing is 100 percent my sister had her tubes CUT AND TIED and she is now expecting they came untied and fused back together

No actually...spotting is normal. Bright red blood accompanied by severe pain and/or fever are signs of miscarriage. Don't play doctor if you aren't one.

Im 3weeks late with my period but im having pain in my upper tummy nd left lower belly nd its like here.s a heartbeat in my tummy eny help