I am approximately 4 days late on my period, today is Thursday. I have taken a pregnancy test on Tuesday, afraid that I might be pregnant. I took two and they were both negative. My last period was from February 13-17, and I had sex on the 19th with my boyfriend, but we were protected. For the past few days I haven't had any cramps until last night, so I thought I would get my period today, but I still havnt received it. I have been queefing since Sunday though, and this isn't normal for me. Is there any chance that I could be pregnant? Or can my period just be late? I used to have an irregular period but then it started being pretty constant where I would get it around the 13-15 constantly for the past few months. Please help! Any information would be nice.

Since both pregnancy tests you took were negative and you have taken them after you were expected to get your period, I really don't think you're pregnant - especially if you are also sure that you were protected when you had sex. Have you been to a gynecologist about your periods? There could be a number of reasons why your period is late now - even just stressing over it could contribute, but I don't think that pregnancy is the cause.

That's what I've been thinking. I just needed a second opinion because ivebeen stressing out so much this past week it's really taken its toll on me. I'm just hoping that I get my period soon. Thanks for the reassurance! It means a lot to
me.

So today, Friday, I had some brown discharge, does this mean I am getting my period? I had really bad cramps around the time that I had this discharge thinking that I had finally gotten my period. But I found out that it was only brown discharg, what could it be?

I think that discharge together with cramps mean that your period is abut to come and I know how much you must have been stressing over everything - that is what makes this period so late and weird. Hope it changes for the better soon!