Hi ya'll,
My name is Dave and like so many others I am trying to kick the habbit of perc's I kicked oxy last month and thought I would die even with having perc's as a support system. It was unbelievable all the symptoms for about 3 days then a week of depression what made me wonder was since I was still taking the perc's why I felt like that but it to soon subsided.I am not choosing to withdrawl from the perc's cause I can't get anymore or ran out I have to for my own sanity.Like everyone else addicted your life revolves around the pill I got off of 30 oxy's and now its time for the 15 perc's at about 10 or more a day.What I have done is found a friend who took pity on me and gave me some xanax a limited amount because I'm not gonna trade one for another then I got some tab's 7.5 just a few like 14 then I got some immodium ad I did this after reading all the suggestions on the site.It has now been 2 day's since my last perc and I have only took 4 tab's in 2 day's along with the immodum in between and let me tell you yesterday was bad I was a cryin mess then I took the xanax and that seems to have subsided also helps greatly with clarity and some of the muscle aches.I am tryin to eat as much as possible unfortuneatly I have very little appetite would smoke weed but can't cause of drug test's from work and that stay's in the system to long. I am still having the yawning and watery nose at times but it all seem's to be a little better o'yea I am also working thru all this cause can't take time off. Ii am though going to my next appointmen with my pain doc fess up and hopes he gives me a non narc as I was in a bad industrial accident that took off most of my right leg some 12 years ago wow 12 years it's been that long since the fog has lifted.You all are so supportive on these boards and to the person goin thru this right now I can feel your pain it will get better I promise I no i've been thru it many times and I have nothing but love for ya'll.
God Bless and wish me luck!

I wish you tons of luck Dave and thanks for posting on your experiences. Can you keep us posted? I'd like to hear how it goes for you!! Thanks again :-)