HEY EVERYONE,

I HAVE BEEN AND ADDICT FOR 10yrs EVERY SINCE I WAS 13yrs OLD I STARTED TAKING PILLS DOING COCAIN, METH, & WELL ANYTHING THAT WOULD GET ME HIGH I HAVE KICKED ALL HABITS ON MY OWN EXCEPT FOR TAKING PILLS I TAKE PERC'S, TAB'S, OXY, & MANY MORE ALL TIMES OF THE DAY YESTERDAY I TOOK 17 TABS ALL TOGETHER ALL DAY LONG USUALLY TAKE 7 OR MORE AT A TIME TO FEEL THE BUZ... IVE TRIED AND TRIED TO QUIT BUT ITS SO SO SO HARD TAKING THAT MANY A DAY AND STOPPING IS SO PAINFUL I WANT HELP IVE TRIED THE HOME REMEDIES BUT I HAVE A FUL TIME JOB AND I CANT WORK AND FUNCTION WHEN I HAVE NOTHING TO TAKE.. I WANT HELP SO BAD IM ONLY 23 AND I HAVE A LARGE LIFE AHEAD OF ME I HAVE BEEN A FULL TIME STUDENT SINCE 2006 AND I HAVE BEEN A FULL TIME WORKER I HAVE AN AMAZING JOB CANT SAY I MAKE ENOUGH BUT I LOVE MY JOB SO THATS WHAT ITS ABOUT I ALREADY HAVE 4DEGREES AND WORKING ON MANY MORE CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH TO FALL BACK ON BUT I CANT KEEP ON W/ THIS ADDICTION THE PAIN IN MY BODY AND MIND HURTS SO BAD I CAN FEEL THE BEATING INSIDE ME I AM RUINING MY LIFE AND MY FAMILIES THEY HAVE NO IDEA THAT I STILL DO ANYTHING THEY THINK I AM NOW CLEAN I CAN NOT COME OUT AND TELL THEM BECAUSE MY MOM ALMOST DIED FROM THE HELL I PUT HER THROUGH THE FIRST TIME W/ ALL MY ADDICTIONS IT WAS HORRIBLE I NEED HELP PLZ SOMEONE HELP ME SO I CAN KEEP THIS SECRET!!:-(:'(

Dear friend, I know how hard it can be to kick pills. I have not personally had to go threw it I have had someone close to me just recently kick them. Yes one of the hardest things about kicking the pills is the pain also be prepared to deal with loose stool and several other unpleasant things. I'm not sure if your going to be able to keep this secret considering how long you've been using. You have a good job so hopefully you have some vac/sick leave you can use. First thing is to cut back unlike the other drugs you've kicked its not a good idea in your situation to cold turkey it. Only take what you have to, to keep from feeling sick. If you feel good you messed up start over tomorrow. Once you are down to less then 10 tabs cut it to 5 this will be unpleasant but you can do it. then cut it to 3. After a week of this is when you will want to take the time off. These are not exact numbers and I am not an expert, also I don"t know exactly what your taking. If your mostly taking Oxy's get off those first switch to a diff one stop taking the oxy that's dry morphine and you will not start producing your own endorphins and thats what makes this whole thing so bad. Alright so now your ready to quit. Just do it yep it sucks but you knew it would you can do it! Day one have lots of junk food, greasy stuff, your fav cereal ect. stay close to the bathroom have some immodem and some gas ex your not gonna want to move. Day two get up, walk around, work out, your still not gonna want to move but make yourself this will get your endorphins going. Take IB for pain. Honestly the person close to me used shots of vodka to get thru it. Day three this should be your hardest day keep making yourself get up do things that hurt a bit (more endorphins) stay strong you can do it. Day four you should be feeling better not much but a little if not then after day 5 you should start feeling better. Take a good multivitamin and drink plenty of fluids. Green tea with gensing is helpful.
So your really gonna have to show some strong will if you want to keep this under wraps. Just tell everyone you have a really bad flu to get thru the worst of it. I strongly recommend finding some kind of support group after you detox. Maybe befor. Remember your Mom and family love you and the most important thing is to get clean all the way. You Can Do it!!!!! best of luck