i need help i think i have manic depression as my moods are aratic and my speach is always slurred and i stop talking in the middle and talk about something else and then go back. but, im not 2 sure. alot of things in my life could be reasons for me being depressed. one minute im happy :D and the next im angry and moddy and it's like a switch that turns on and off when it wants 2. i can't control it. i feel stupid if i go 2 the doctors and i don't know why!!!!!!!

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!????!!!!!????!!!!!!!!!!! :? :? :!: :!: :!: :?

Hi there! Yes, it sounds like bipolar disorder to me. My uncle had it and when he was without medications, he would have ups and downs. Manic stories were really severe and I wouldn’t even want to talk about them.
The thing is that your problems could be controlled if you seek professional help and get proper treatment. You may not hit the right treatment immediately but it is better to keep on trying to feel better, then do nothing about it.
Most people who suffer from bipolar disorder are in the denial. Understanding that you have a problem is a big step towards your recovery.
Episodes of mania and depression may often be separated with periods of normal mood in between. The levels of energy may be changing as well as behaviour.
Some of the most common symptoms of mania in bipolar disorder are: increased energy, activity, and restlessness, excessively "high," overly good, euphoric mood, extreme irritability, racing thoughts and talking very fast, jumping from one idea to another, bad concentration, poor judgment, high libido, provocative, intrusive, or aggressive behavior, etc
Symptoms of depression include: sad, anxious, or empty mood, hopelessness or pessimism, feelings of guilt and worthlessness, loss of interest or pleasure in activities once enjoyed, decreased energy, change in appetite and/or unintended weight loss or gain, thoughts of death or suicide, or suicide attempts
If you don’t know who to turn to, you could try any doctor, nurse or a social worker who will be able to direct you further. If you can’t find anybody, you could even look at the yellow pages under mental health," "health," "social services," "suicide prevention," "crisis intervention services," "hotlines," "hospitals," or "physicians" for phone numbers and addresses.
In crisis, you can even go to an emergency room and ask for help there. Any psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers, or mental health counselors should be able either to help you or direct you to someone else.
Make sure you look for help because it is the only way you could feel better.

You can always come back and talk about yourself here, but you also need professional help and counseling.