Lately, I have noticed that my husband has changed a lot. I think that something is really wrong with him. He changes his mood so often, and at this point I don't know what to expect next. One of my friends told me that he might have bipolar disorder. Is this possible?

I can not tell you if your husband has bipolar disorder or not. I can not diagnose him, only his doctor can, by examining him. That is the only way that you and your husband can be absolutely certain what is his condition. So, I advise you to talk to him and try to get him to go to a doctor. Maybe it is not bipolar disorder, it can be so many other things. I will try to explain this disorder to you. Bipolar disorder is another name for manic depression. Real cause of this disorder is unknown. This illness can affect any person, however, people ho are creative, sensitive, high achievers etc. are the ones who are at greater risk. Episodes of mania and depression can be triggered by many factors, like death in the family, separation, divorce etc. The number of these episodes varies from person to person. There is no real cure for bipolar disorder, so it is a disorder that is not curable. However, there are some medications that are being used to control the mood changes and manic episodes. If you still suspect that your husband has this disorder I advise you to talk to him and try to seek professional help.