Hello, I am 19 going o be 20 in April. I am pregnant, 18 weeks. When I was 12, I was diagnosed with Maniac depression. Now since I'm pregnant I've had to quite taking my medicine for the baby's sake. Sometimes it gets really hard to deal with. After years of several pretty bad falls I have really bad nerve damn in my neck which causes horrible pain and headaches so bad I that I can't really do anything. People really react badly when they hear diagnose, but it is disorder or the organism like any other.

I prefer bipolar disorder; I think that is what it should be called. "Manic Depression “or manic-depressive disorder tends to get equated with "crazy" in the mind of many who know little about it. I completely understand you. In addition, it emphasizes mania and at least for me, mania is not the most salient feature of the disorder. I am not sick; I live with a syndrome caused by a neurochemical dysfunction.

hullo, i am 15 and i am starting to feel extreme mood swings due to problems. I dont know if this is a manic depression or a bipolar disorder. I have had my episodes and i dont know what to do, i dont want to talk to my parents about this please help me