Hello me and my gf had sex the other day without a condom on only for a lil bit then we put on a comdom and used that but earlyer in the day we had sex aswell with a condom i peed through the day also shes not on the pill or patch. i am just wanderin how long befor the systoms kick in if she is pregnant. we could not get morning after pill becuase iv got no money and the zone was shut so just wanderin how long till they kick in and how long after till she can take a preg test (even know she wont lol)and iv been reading about pre cum and stuff so
please help x

Celebrity
Pre cum can get you pregnant, but its low risk (but remember it is a risk)
You sound like your low risk.
early pregnancy syptoms all depend on the person. You can have no syptoms at all.
Reading people views on this forum, you can have syptoms after a few weeks.
When i was pregnant i was very tired after about a month an very sick fron 1 month til i was 3 months. That was my only syptom to start with.

The morning after pill can be taken up until 72 hours after sex but becomes less affected the longer you wait.

A home test can now be taken very early on. It can be taken in the first week after a period is missed.

Hope this helps

hey thanks for your help she cant take morning after pill she to late for that and shes just came off her period so hmm lol i dont no wat todo :-( lol need to talk to people lol

also my gf have just got strech marks on her boobs for some reason and last 2 days she been really ill