i was fingering my gf the other day we havent had sex but she thinks that she lost her virginity with my fingers.Dose this explain why she is a phew days late on her period i dont remember tuching my pines but most litly i did but only with my hand.I just keep telling her shes stresing her to much but she ses that her stomach hurts.Please tel me there is nothing to worry about

tbh i don't think it's possible getting pregnant by doing that. There's really nothing to worry about

u fingerin her has nothin to do wit her period late females body change and she most likely is late on her period she will be fine and did u finger her and did pinkish blood came out?

she sed somthing about she had blood on her panties

umm well yea u have nothin to worry about u didnt have sex so she not pregnant

but she has just told me she has the symptoms . could it because shes just getting stresed and shes thinking that because shes late on period?

just because she has symptoms doesnt make her pregnant i know cause am pregnant u have to have sex ur sperm has to b inside of her for her to b pregnant and if she has symptoms it can b her period is comin...how old is she

shes 15 :S iv sed the same to her

lol she must of had sex already okaee take it from someone that know am 18 and trust me i know about sex btw did u finger her hard enough to pop her cherry?

don't stress. You can't get pregnant from fingering

yes she sed she could tel she got cramps and i put my fingers as far as they could go

and if i tuched my pienes?

well just know she's not pregnant yall didnt have any time of real sex so yall r good its mostly ha period cummin

There is no way she can be pregnant unless you gave your self a hand job and had a good amount of sperm on your fingers and then fingered her but even then it'd rare..