Hello, I am a male, and had sex with my gf. I did not use any condoms, but did not ejeculate. however just after we stopped, i felt my penis, which was wet (especially the upper part (head)) - could have some sperm leaked away? or is it some other natural liquids? Is my gf safe? Your help is really appreciated beacuse i'm really really worred that my girlfriend could be pregnant. we did sex 11 or 12 days after period.

Safe from being pregnant? Of course there is "pre-cum", which you should look up and see if a sample of it would have such a low sperm count as to be classed as infertile. I am not an M.D and so will not judge that one.

The stance here however is that Pre-cum can get a person pregnant.

So yeah, you better tell your girl to get checked out.

And you might want to get checked too? For STD's...

Yup, you don't want to be having un protected sex unless you know this person has been checked and is clean and is on birth control.

Good luck.

I got the same freaking problem with a girl and she just told me two days after that she did not take pills or anything so im just waiting and hoping I won't get screwed!