Is my girlfriend pregnant? My penis touched her vagina and may have had precum on it. But i did not go in. Shes on birth control and takes it daily. Im deathly afraid and have skipped school for the past two days because im scared. ): please help me! I have been freaking out for the past 2 days, i even left school today because i was guna throw up becuase im scared shes pregnant, me and her where just messing around, i was masturbating her and then we wanted to know what if felt like, so i took my penis out and put it on her vagina, i did not put it in, not at all. just touched it. I may have had pre *** on my penis but not positive, we are both virgins, never had sex before nor have i ever put it in her. Shes on birth control for acne which im unsure if it prevents pregnancy, im pretty sure its the same stuff. Im only 16 and i cant handle a child in my life, nor can she. I think im just scaring my self and worrying about nothing but please tell me if im okay and that shes not pregnant, is she pregnant or not?! im really scared and have been feeling sick for the past few days. please help me ): Please tell me if i should worry or not I have been worried sick for the past 2 days and need some help, i need positive answers ): She had craving for toast yesterday, and was a little sick the other day, then again this happened 2 days ago and dont think its related. should i be worried or should i just carry on with my life, i now plan on waiting to have sex until im older. please just help me out and tell me if she and i are okay. I have been throwing up scared. Im really worried and cant stop thinking about it, what should i do! ): im using this as a lesson and plan on never messing around again. just please help me out guys! Like i said, i never put it in her and i didnt ejaculate. Shes on birth control and she told me she takes it every day. should i be worried or just calm down? im really scared.

Hi Travis,

It's unlikely that she is pregnant.  Sperm would need to get into her vagina AND she's on birth control.

Relax.

Hope it helps.

Calm down. Worrying won't help the situation anyway.

The chances of your gf being pregnant are very low:

1. She is on the pill - you don't say which one (Most are very reliable, but nothing is 100%)
  2. You did not enter her, although that is not in itself enough. Sperm swim well.
  3. It was only pre-cum. If you have urinated since your last ejaculation, the chances of sperm being in the pre-cum is low.

However, there is always a risk.

You don't say when this happened exactly, but the morning-after pill should be taken within 72 hours (get advice - where do you live?).

How is your gf feeling about this? You need to talk. You need to support her, whatever the outcome.

I hope this helps. Let me know.

She does NOT need to take the morning after pill if she is on birth control.

It does have side effects AND daily birth control is safer and more effective.

That is why I said get advice. (I was not advocating the morning-after pill, just giving its time-limits).

We do not know what pill she has been on. She is not on 'birth-control', but on 'acne-control', which might be a contraceptive-type formula. He only thought is was contraceptive. It might have been a very low dose pill which is not effective as a contraceptive.

Proper informed medical advice is needed for complete peace of mind. However, as I said, the risk seems to be very low.

I didn't mean it to sound defensive.

There are a lot of people that think they need to use the morning after pill and it does have some risks. There are acne-contraceptive birth control meds so that makes sense and she can very well be protected.

Ultimately, if sperm didn't get into her vagina, she can't get pregnant.