i was foolin ard w/ my gf and pre cum may have gotten in her....what are the chances she is pregnate?

Pre cum does have some semen in it..The fact is that when you play around with girls who are not on birth control, then you run a pregnancy risk. Your best bet is to make sure she gets on birth control pills and seek out the morning after pill, it can be taken up to 5 days after unprotected sex.

Excuse me cari... I was also fooling around with my girlfriend... and i know i had pre-cum... and it accidentaly went in her unprotected... for no more than 2 seconds.. but before-hand it may have rubbed against her vagina a few times...(while underwear was on me)... im worried she might be pregnant.... and she had just had her period the day before? Does that change anything?

Firstly, it was really stupid to let your precumming penis go into your girlfriend unprotected- that is really unfair to her if she gets pregnant
Secondly, if its straight atfer or right before her period, there is less chance

Chances are pretty unlikely, but sh*t happens, be prepared!

I havent actually put my penis in my gf! But I have came close. I was wondering can she get pregnate from the pre-cum being around near the outside of her vagina or does it need to be in it? And if she rubs up against my penis with my underwear on and that has pre-cum on that too?