My mother is 67 years old and she has been using Ambien for her sleeping problems. She said that it really helped her falling asleep and she is satisfied with itt. However, I have noticed some changes in her behavior, mostly her inability to remember some simple things from the not so distant pass. Is there a possibility of a memory loss as Ambien side effect?

Yes, there is. Therefore, Ambien is a type of drug that is used only short-term, and only with the doctor’s approval the treatment could be lengthened. As for your mother, if you are certain of that memory loss, you have to go with there to her doctor again and explain the situation. And I think that she must stop taking that medication momentarily, although I am not sure how you will convince her in that.

I love Ambien, Ambien is the strongest best sleep medication I have ever found, I usually buy it from ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed online pharmacy, and you know whats funny? if you take 2 pills of ambien with a bit of liquor/alcohol lets say one shot of whiskey or tequila, then it will act the same or worse than roofies ! you will encouter complete memory loss.