This "medication" is ruining my boyfriends life and mind. It should be illegal. Who can I contact regarding. I feel the end if near for both of us? I can't take it any longer!

Tell us what it is your experiencing with this drug. Taking too much, taking everyday, taking too early, doesn't want to stay awake or get up..? We need to know this before anything. Regards, Josh

I am posting all over this site in an attemp to gain infonabout the symptoms of ambien addiction. She's fallendown at night, she has lost her job, she tells me of when she HAD to get up early years ago. She says things that mean nothing. She never comes through when she is supposed to do something. She could sleep all day. Always stays up late, always sleeps in late. Then as a result, is playing catch up all day and can never seem to get anything done. She's hit things while driving in the middle of the day, and had no reasonable explaination. She always has dark circles under her eyes. Her Grandmothers ambien perscription is always in her purse or our night stand. There are addiction issues in her family. She always has a new bruise and a new story for 'em. She is terrible at communicating. Conversation is all over the map. She drink also, even when on ambien. What I am looking for is someone who knows this drug to share info and experience with me. I really do not want to see her "hit rock bottom" , but maybe that's what I have to do. We are about to get an RV and travel the country for a year. Perhaps that'll force her to snap out of it, I don't know. Any info would be appreciated, thanks.