I know women always used to mention their menstruation problems. As I am one of them, all I really know about this is that I feel bad. I guess there are some hormonal changes in women’s body, which made her act strange. I would like to hear what menstrual problems are for real. I call it PMS, but is that really problem, or just excuse to be nervous?

When we say menstruation problem, we mean of PMS, cramps, delayed menstruation and heavy bleeding. But what is PMS, nobody seems to know. In fact, that is problem just among women in industrial societies, and women in traditional societies don’t suffer from it. Conclusion is that a large part of the syndrome is culturally mediated and result of certain lifestyle factors. Off course that PMS is one important menstruation problem and it is stress related. Symptoms for this kind of menstruation problem include cramping which can be severe. Cause seems to be a drop in the level of blood calcium. Symptoms of blood calcium levels dropping include muscle cramps, headaches, body aches, sleeplessness, water retention and depression, which are known as menstruation problems among women. Important way to prevent PMS is calcium supplements or naturally occurring calcium in foods and herbs. Yogurt, kelp, sesame seeds, kale, spinach, nettle and some other foods have a good amount of easily assimilated calcium which women should use to prevent some of their menstrual problems.

I agree. When you say normal menstruation or menstrual problems, I have to tell you that this is a very cheerful aspect. For example, what is normal for you, might be different for someone else. For example, menstruation that is too heavy or too light may suggest that there are other issues that are not menstrual cycle. But the generally normal cycle is different for every lady, so you have to listen what your menstrual is trying to tell you. But like I have told, there are several different menstrual problems that you may experience and everyone is different. 

carlyon wrote:

i have a problem of mensration.each tim i menstrate it takes a longer period of three weeks and when it stops it can cease for a period of three months.

i do not know why i spend more than six months without my periods and then i get the signs that they are coming but nothing comes and when they come they can stay so long if i do not go to a doctor its really disturbing coz i do not know when i have normal period or not

Hi I want to know. I have just had a baby four months ago and I my period have not return as yet. Is this usual for your period to take so long to retrun? Also I have being getting a dischard from my vigina and it have a very distinitive odour. Can any one help me with some information regarding these two problems? Thanks

hi. i was on marvelon 28, the pill, and my periods were never regular...im guessing the dose wasnt right...but ive been switching different pills for the past year and a half and none has worked...so i went to a clinic and they put me on tricyclen low...now my periods are really out of whack like one every 2 to 4 weeks and they range from 2 days to 9 crazy heavy days and i always spot for about 5 days in between periods...i really dont know how to get my period regular... its never been regular since i got it in grade 9...im desperate!