I got my menstruation around 6th grade... I don't really know if you would call what I had a menstruation but it was this tar kind of stuff. Well in 7th grade, it progressed to be heavier like an actual menstrual period, but it was very prolonged like 2 month period... then it would just go back to the tarry stuff... At the end of 9th grade the tar went away and it became this very light discharge for 3 weeks. I want to ask someone close to me, but I don’t know what they would say and I don’t want to go to gynecologist by myself. Should I ask for help during menstruation, so that they can see what is going on?

The best thing would be to tell your mother that you are having problems so that she can take you to a good Gynecologist. There is also Planned Parenthood that may help you with a check up; although you are not pregnant they also help teens with GYN problems. I think that an exam is free. This does not sound normal, so you definitely want to get a check up. Don't put it off anymore, as it could be something that requires medical attention.

I work for planned Parenthood..They offer abortion, birth control services, and a variety of other services...

For young women they offer most services free in many states..

Definately have this checked out, it doesn't sound normal.

iv had abdominal pain since the begining of december of 09 and they though it was appendicitis i was sent to teh ER and it turns out i ruptured two cyst...
well since then i have been in pain saw a gynocologist and was put on birht control but the periods never come when there suppose to and iv been on it since...march.. i had a ct scan done and they thing taht its endomitriosis, im supose to go back tomorrow but just got the period two weeks early its not heavy but its spotting i tried the dr office and got no answer will it be ok to still go to the gyno with the begnigng of it?