I am 30 years old and I am sick and tired of this menstruation pain. I have been feeling it since I got my first bleeding. Anyway, I have noticed it does not improve with time, but it is more painful. Can you tell me anything about menstruation pain, because I want to understand this? Why some women have this problem and some of them do not feel anything?

Menstrual cramping is one of symptom that happens because of PMS, and this problem with menstruation pain can be severe. The cause of PMS and menstrual cramping seems to be a drop in the level of blood calcium, as a primary reason. When blood calcium levels drop symptoms, include muscle cramps, headaches, body aches, and sleeplessness. Some woman reported experience of water retention and depression. In menstruating women, blood calcium levels can begin to fall off about 10 days prior to the start of their menstrual period. Calcium supplements or naturally occurring calcium in foods and herbs are important ways to prevent menstrual pain. Some foods and herbs have a good amount of easily assimilated calcium. Those are yogurt, kelp and other seaweed, sesame seeds, and tahini. Furthermore, I would recommend you to eat kale, spinach, parsley, raspberry leaf, comfrey leaf, alfalfa, oat straw, and nettle to prevent your menstruation pain. If raising your intake of calcium still does not take care of the cramps you are experiencing, you could add some cramp bark.