Hello. I'm 20 year old female and I need some quick information about one delicate thing. About 20 days ago I have slept with one guy for the first time.
It was great but the problem is that we didn’t use any protection because it happened so sudden and we didn’t plan it properly.
Although I got my menstrual bleeding about 7 days later, I'm still worried that I might be pregnant, so, I was thinking about some home pregnancy test. But I don’t know one thing that’s troubling me- I don’t know how accurate they really are when woman suffers from menstrual bleeding during the testing.
Can anyone please help me with this problem?

Hello. I see that you’re confused and worried and I will try to help you with this question. You see, when you get your menstruation bleeding – it means that your egg isn’t fertilized and implanted into the uterine wall. In other words- you are not pregnant and you don’t need to do any pregnancy test. But there is one problem.
Women often mix this menstrual bleeding with implantation bleeding. If you, beside the blood, start suffer from some unusual signs such as abdominal cramping or sickness- then it could be a sigh of possible pregnancy.
I have read a bit about these pregnancy tests and there is nothing about them that point on low accuracy results during menstruation.
It is fine to test while menstruating although it might be a little messy.