Since I have got my first period, I have such terrible severe menstrual cramps. I pass through that torture each month, and each period I got. I have a lot of friends that never suffered like I do. That’s why I would like to know what the reason for severe menstrual cramps is? How could I prevent it or make it at least a little bit easier?

Severe menstrual cramps is just one of menstruation problems, women are forced to pass. Beside cramps, there is PMS, delayed menstruations and heavy bleeding. Those cramping is problem because it might be severe and very hard to handle. There are some theories that reason could be dropping in the level of blood calcium. Besides severe menstrual cramping, low blood calcium cause headaches, body aches, sleeplessness, water retention and depression. I believe you suffer from most of those symptoms, known as menstruation problem. You could try to prevent severe menstrual cramping, together with all those symptoms by calcium supplements. It would be the same as naturally occurring calcium in food and herbs, such as spinach, yogurt, kale and nettle. Until now, there were no help for this kind of problems and women should pass it quiet and alone. Nowadays, there are a lot of researches that work on this problem, so we hope once we will have solution for severe menstrual cramping, and not just making symptoms easier. Until then, try with calcium supplements, there is possibility it could help you a little bit at least.

i have servere mensral cramps to the point i am in tears.what should i do?