Im 13 im a virgin but my period is 6 days late today!!!Can someone help me?

I dont have anyone to talk to about it I live with my grandmother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i cant talk to her some help please!!!!!!!

How long ago did you get your first period? I know that you are scared because your period is late, but irregular periods and periods that are sometimes heavy and sometimes light are expected to happen at your age, when your periods first start. So, your period will come and it will take few months or even years, like it did for most women, for your periods to get exactly regular, although even later there are many things like stress, medication or weight gain that can delay your period.

If you naver have had sex you wall be fine it normal at 13 to be irregular a lot

j-save

I used to be very irregular from the first time I started my period to a couple of months ago (maybe still am, but now on the pill).  And I am 18, nearly 19.  It is different for every woman.  We are not all made the same.  I could go for months without having periods, then have very heavy or very light, periods, with heavy PMS, or none at all.  You get used to it.  

Anyway, don't worry, its normal at that age, your body is still changing.......