I have a mild itching all over my body for the last 2 months.The doctor is treating it with Alaspan and Mizolastine Modified Release and also alternatively Atarax tablets.I am also using Vitamin E creams and also Sun screen lotions.Usually I have only a mild itching but it flares up by 3pm to 5pm and can last up to 11pm.Then it subsides and I can sleep even without medicines.Flaring up starts with crawling sensations beginning from the leg,arms etc and if it gets strong it can be felt even inside my eyes,scrotum,anus,inside my penis.
With medication, the flaring up is very mild but has not gone.Also hot humid days it is worse and cold days it is mild.I went to a hill station and stayed there for 4 days to test and there there was practically no itching except at that 3pm - 5pm period when it makes its presence felt.
The doctor says it is sunlight allergy but I am not sure.
Please help.My liver,kidney,blood have alll been tested and they are all fine.

What happened?

I have been experiencing this itching and crawling sensation in my skin for the past couple of weeks, and my partner has also starting feeling the same symtoms- this alarmed me because it made me realize that it is something that we have passed to one another. The areas most affected are areas of the body that are the warmest- behind the ear, waistband, bra strap area, sock band and, most frighteningly, the genetal area. It's summer so it's pretty bad. There are no visible insects, bites or rashes. After doing some research online, I'm thinking that this is an internal parasite. Symtoms are the same and it makes sense to me because it does seems to be spreading, or multiplying. The thought is mortifying, but I think it can be treated with antibiotics. If anyone else knows anything about this, please respond.

This sounds like scabies.

Scabies leaves bit tracks though.. so it can't be..

I also have had this problem for a year...I have been treated for scabies 4 times...I have relief for about 5 days, then its back. however, I bought a rubber mat for under my computer so I seldom feel anything at home anymore. I work around 1500 computers though so I barely make it thru the night. I am wondering if the biting and crawling sensation is actually due to electricity? But....my boyfriend has felt it as well and he lives 5 states away from me! This started when we stayed in a hotel in GA...Have seen a dermatologist and a neurologist but getting no relief!

Hi I have this terrible itching problem. My whole body from head to my toes, feeling like something is walking inside my body. Mostly it will happen in the evening when I get home at about 18:00 in the evening, but know during the day my head my sculp. I went to the doctor in February he gave me tablets the name is Rhineton. It really help me but why do I get this itching and feeling that something is moving in my body and swelling of my feet. I have vericus vains on my legs and my tighs could that be the problem. Please advise. Do I need to go for blood test, please HELP ME.

get tested
by ur doctor