I am 22 and i am constantly itching all over. my nipples hurt from being rubbed as well as scratched so much in the shower and through a bra. i have use all itch meds and nothing works and makes these bumps go away. im not stressed and i got rid of my mangy dog. I have these little white sores under my arm pits and then all this other stuff came with it.

hi recently ive had really painful nipples which are leaking and the area around my boobs is really sore and itchy. i went to my doctor and used amoxillin antibiotics but they did nothing. im now going crazy as my boobs are killing me and my whole body is now itchy all the time. when i scratch i get small white lumps and a red rash its awful! ive tried exma creams but nothing is working? im put off shaving my legs because i scared of irritating them more please help!!!!

Me too! After my armpits got itchy, about 3 days later, they are peeling skin and I refrain from shaving them until they look about normal again. I have the worst rashes on my arms and hands/wrists. They're these little white bumps, and they are spreading quickly. As soon as I itch a different spot, that wasn't infected, the rashes progress to the spot instantly. I can't take showers because when I do, the hot water boils the rash, causing me to itch uncontrollably. This is really annoying and I have no idea where this came from. Please help me!

Hi, I am 25 experiencing the same thing...Went to a walk-in clinic and said it was some kind of dermatitis. Thought I would be fine after a steriod shot some methylprednisolone, but its the third day and its just started to spread again and itch uncontrollably. It sucks and is quite embarassing. Nothing on my face or neck, but its slowly starting to spread to the bottom half of my legs.

I too had this problem, along with an odor under my arms. You should have skin and blood tests, because mine turned out to be a Staph Infection, and I was was on antibiotics for a month. This is usually contracted in the hospital, but that wasn't my case. In fact, I have no idea where I got it, but my doctor said because my immune system was already weak, it could have come from anywhere. It is much more common than it used to be! Good luck!

Im 20 male and I have the same exact problem, sore red nipple, red bumps under armpit (sore to move arm) tiny red pimple/mosquito bite looking bumps with whiteish heads all over body. I am off to the Doc, I will let you know what he says.

I started getting little bumps around my elbow and I would scratch and they would seep pus like fluid- yuck! I found out that the school district in Las Vegas, NV put out a warning for parents. It's called Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA). It's spread with skin to skin contact and contaminated objects.
My bumps eventually went away but I had it for at least 3 weeks.

i need help i have little clear bumps all over my hands and when i itch them they seep pus and all up my legs i have little red bumps that itch like crazy i can hardly sleep at night because they itch so bad i dont know what to do i tried lotion someone please help

It sounds like you all have some form of Allergic Contact Dermatitis. It is often caused by deodorants, perfumes, or other sorts of cosmetics. I had the problem for well over a month with painful sores in the armpits and red blotchy skin. The only real way I got the pain to subside was to wash the my armpits and body several times a day with soap but i stayed away from body washes and deodorants. Hopefully you all aren't experiencing this anymore because i know what it is like.

Hi. I am 24 and have red tiny bumps under my arms by my armpits. I got this rash when was 23 it went from my right arm to my left arm and then to my thighs. My whole body burned and itched. I went to two different doctors they told me two different things. None did any tests. One told me it was food poisoning the other told me I was allergic to something i was using on my body like deodorant or fabric softener. BUt I got it again. i don't know what it is and I wanna find out

it sounds like to me you all have scabies ive had them before it wasnot fun they can also spread all over your body too you need to go to the doctor

i went to a hair salon and she waxed my eyebrows and my eyebrows got infected and large bumps on them, and a week later i have these pipple looking bumps on my legs and stomach area. dr doesn't know what it is. they itch bad. im on a antibiotic and neospoin to the legs and stomach.

I think everyone has described it to the T.. I have small bumps that are skin colored, and when I try to 'pop' them, they ooze a clear liquid. They spread very quickly.. Between my fingers, all over my arms and legs.. Even on my tummy. I've been told by friends it could be a number of things.. MRSA, vitamin deficiency... I have some antibiotics, amoxicillin, they would help bacteria from multiplying.. Would taking those help with this if it was MRSA?

OK I jut found this on my body today. Did anyone find anything that cured it?????? HELP!

Hey I've had something similar for a few weeks now. It started as a little bump on my right arm that was itchy, then somehow spread to my lower legs. Now I have it on my fingers, arms, inner thighs, stomach, chest and upper back. I was given antihistamines, and calamine lotion but the itching is still out of control and really irritating. The problem is that I am in England now and have no idea how to see a doctor or how much it will cost, I might have to cut this trip short as this is getting to the point of crippling me. Any idea what this could be? Maybe I can get other meds at the pharmacy