Besides only just coping with the whole ordeal of my new partner not telling me and giving me this...i am now going insane...the blisters seemed to have healed but I've been left with the feeling that bugs are crawling all over my vagina and anus, It's worse at night and I haven't been able to sleep for two nights - please tell me if this is normal or not ans PLEASE tell me how can I stop this crawling ahhhhhhh
thank you in advance

I Just Recently Learned i had HSV2(gential herpes) also and i know what your going through it feels insane and drive me crazy also i jsut had my first outbreak and it looks like i have healed up but the crawling feels creeps me out serious ive been putting vaseline on my vagina & anus and it seems to help a little but it just so annoying and its hard not to scratch OMG it feels better if i rub against something but it still itches insane..i know not very helpful Sorry but try vaseline(can't spell been awake for too long now)(3 days)

Hi I know this is really old but I'm going through exact same thing now, two nights no sleep currently. Seems uncommon as not much about it being linked to herpes II which I was just diagnosed with. The itching for me at the moment is unbearably. Did yours get better?

I have these weird feelings pretty much every day maybe once every few hours or so. The best way I can describe it is like a worm crawling feeling near my clitoris on both sides (not on both sides at the same time though). Sometimes it's on the clitoral hood and sometimes in between my inner and outer labia. It's the strangest thing and drives me crazy. Sometimes it feels like a bubble is moving up through my labia, but mostly feels exactly like a small worm wriggling down there. What is this? Nerves? Anyone else experience this?

Hi, I am going through the exact same thing.told that nerves get damaged during the first herpes outbreak so this is I'm assuming what we are feeling. Sometimes it feels like little pinches also. I went to the doctor almostb2 months ago with symptoms of what seemed like a herpes outbreak, have been tested 3 times and all results are negative. I have little hope for drs these days, as no one has been able to help me.

hi i have exactly the same symptoms with yours. i'm not sure if it is related with herpes. i first thought it was somekind of pinworms or threadworms. so i got tested manytimes in different hospitals. n negative results. doctors said i was too sensitive. they had nothing to do for me.. nowadays i noticed some grey dust or some small fiber, thread like pile on my panty. i hope u got better now, n want to know how you dealt with it.

Hi There, You had me at "the bubble" I have that bubble too! (along with the other symptoms)did you ever find out what you have? I hve been to 4 doctors and they all came up empty. Any information you could povide would be much appreaciated. thank you,

I have not been diagnosed with (or tested for) herpes, but I get the occasional crawling sensation and lots of the bubble sensation. I think it's hormonal, as in lack of hormones.

You might also investigate lichen sclerosis.

Oops, let me add to that: If you get a diagnosis, please post it here!

Sounds like jock itch

Hi
Ive been to nurse twice now, and they didn't mention Herpes to me just said it was down to soaps
The crawling and itching is driving me mad, Its awful ive had this nearly 6months and its not getting better!!!
I actually thought it was early menopause and lack of hormones??, Im going back to doctors, and demanding a proper examination and some tests, as I wont be walking out without answers, Its like there just not interested
I need to sleep!!!

Ok I Been Awake several Nights cause of this ichy feeling i have goin on down there one Night I went Into The Bathroom An took A Look At itan I Saw Little White Warms i was Scared Cause i dnt Know Wat They Are PLEASE HELP... BTW IM 16

OMG- exactly the same symptoms...Have taken worm meds and they have made no difference. Let us know if u have any answers - I need some sleep!

HI,I HAVE A VERY SENSITIVE BODY,MY SKIN GROWS FAST,I HAVE TO SHOWER AND BATH 3 TIMES A DAY AND PUT NATURAL OILS ON MY SKIN,I PUT NEOSPORIN ON ANY ITCHY SPOT,THIS HELPS ME SLEEP,EATTING GOOD IS IMPORTANT TO ME,RAW FOODS ONLY.FRUITS ANS VEGES,THE ITCHING IS ONLY 10 PERCENT,I HAVE EXHAUSTED ALL MEDICAL AND NATRAL PATH,MY JOURNEYIS TIRING WITH THE ITCH,HOPE ALL YOU PEOPLE FIND THE TRUTH AND HAPPINESS.

i was diagnosed with herpies as a young scared girl by only the third man i slept with he was much older he also gave me hpv in my life hydro cortizone takes the itch awaay and after the first outbrake of herpies its never that bad again i dont think your supposed to but i burst the blisters hpv is warts that i have had burned off and frozen they havent come back in ten yrs in my life ive had 300 yeast infections im so scared right now cuz the last 3yrs they are every couple months and recently once a month the doctor told me iit was yeast what ever here  i am 3monthss later and ive had 3 more infections now i took a screening kit that say bv i want to have sex with my as****e boyfriend so ive been douching it out because this time ive been fighting it two weeks just tried a remedy of peroxide n water skin and blood is coming out im fatigued and afraid cuz right after i douched this time skin and blood started coming out f**k whyyyyyy