I have a huge problem with itching all over. I know it might sound funny but it is a problem for me that I can't control myself of scratching my skin until it gets so reddish it even burns. I tried to help myself often by taking a short shower but I have noticed it only worsen the itching situation. The thing is whatever I use or do I feel this itching all over and would like to get rid of it. So what could this be?

This itching all over could easily be you have dry and sensitive skin. I have the same problem and I know how it could be unpleasant having that itching all over sensation. But here are some tips that could help you first keep in mind your skin needs extra care meaning you need to use some special moisturizers for protecting your skin from whether and other conditions. Use gloves whenever it is cold whether outside or whenever you clean the house especially if you use some strong chemicals. Also when you take shower avoid using soaps; I always use some cream shower douche without any trace of fruit component. Avoid using cold water while washing your face and whenever you get sweat from some physical activity have a shower with special shower cream for dry skin. Those are some easy steps that could be of help in avoiding itching all over. Try some of this advise and you will see how the itching problem might easily be resolved.