Hi ive had this problem for years now, ive been to the doctors loads of times to and they cant get to the bottom of this, its really getting to me. Ive had scabies a couple of times years ago which i caught from people bad luck. After all that and ive got rid of it, my skin has started to itch and it feels like things are crawling on my body all over and biting me. Even on my face and head and up my nose. I've got bite marks, on my head and face to. I get spots to, even on my head and face, small ones and big boils that scar me from my neck down some have yellow heads on to. The sensation comes and goes. I live with my mum and and she gets it bad sometimes to. The funny thing is that ive had girlfriends and they have been fine not caught anything from me. Im a clean person got a good bed matress, change my bed sheets every 2 weeks and dont go round dirty people. It cant be my job because im using the same stuff as to i was years ago when i was ok. Please could someone help me get to the bottom of this. Thankyou.

Also my skin flairs up like goes really red some times.

I have dark brown spot on my back in one spot and my front part of my stommach area. I have tried every thing to get rid of this. did you ever hear of theives oil. this oil is good but clean area with poroxide first. U must use a plastic bag on your hand has u rub the oil in and poroxide . never use you skin on skin because you just spread the germ. try not to scratch the area when itch. take the bag on your hand, take and pinch like hold on that area hold it till stop itching try that it helps for o6 hours and then repeat . I can not get rid of what i have. this is the best i have for you, that works for me.I went to skin speacialist and they gave me a shot where this area is on my back. never did anyting. I tries wart freezinng do not do that. it scars you skin. when you press where it itches is called the eye of the spot. pay attention to that use a q tip . put oil theives and hold it in that spot. it will probably burn a little but feels good my email is

***Post is edited by moderator *** Private e-mails not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

if you want to get a hold of me further reference hope this will help you

Hi there, i feel for u, i also suffering from this dreadful thing, my face feels like something is crawling all over and my eyelids get pretty irritating also, and my ears, i have a sore inside my nose, and found 2 tiny bites inside left ear, this is really annoying, need help, so God bless u