Dear supporters.

I really need your help for God's Sake!

I have been suffering from abdominal meteorism, abdominal burning sensation, burning legs, burning feet, severe generalized pruritus and stinging (back, abdomen, hands, scalp, underneath genital region including testicules, pubis area, hand joints, eyes, ear holes, anus, tongue ...) since the past 14 months. Yes, my problem started about 1 year ago. I always have a feeling that ants are crawling under my skin. There is no skin irritation, however.

The strange thing is that all my family members (wife and two kids) have the same generalized pruritus (severe scalp itching mainly) and abdominal pain for the kids, and burning feet for my wife (at the beginning, I remember my wihe and I having abdomen and legs burning severely - fire burning!) Abdominal burning stopped after antibiotic treatment, but the burning feet and the itching are still going on despite all treatments.

No diarrhea, no weight loss, no night fever, no insomnia, no asthenia, no anorexia, no vomitting, or any other supposed HIV related diseases, but just ITCHING!!! ITCHING !!! and ITCHING!!!.

I have a natural hepatitis immunity and the kids have been vaccined.

I visited the dermatologist, but no improvement for any of us.

What disease do we have? Is that intestinal parasites or what? I am really worried and very frustrated! What do you think could help us get rid of that? Please help me!

God Bless You.

go see your internal medicine MD.
It sound like your family could have Scabies, a contagious form of mites.

You might have fungal growth similar to athletes foot, but in this case, it has spread beyond your feet.

A simple test is to buy some over the counter athletes foot fungus cream and apply twice a day to effected parts of your skin and see what happens. You might need to try two or three different types because one brand does not work for all species of fungus, and you might need to experiment to determine which active ingredient is most effective for you.

Positive results might be noticed within a day or two, but usually take about a week to see results.

Good luck.

Hello to all, I have exactly same problems years, if some one have answer, please contact me. Thank you
psd

I am very sorry to hear of your suffering. It is so frustrating when you know something is wrong, but you don't know it is or what to do to fix it.

Of course, it is always difficult to diagnose someone through a brief message or comments in a forum even if I were qualified to do so. :) What I can tell you is that there are natural remedies that are a great place to start in your effort to find a solution and relief.

There are a lot of different parasites and conditions that cause similar symptoms such as you are describing. Fortunately, there are natural herbs that are anti-fungal and anti-parasitic and will help to eliminate a wide range of parasites.

When you and your doctors are unsuccessful in determining exactly what is wrong, your best course of action is to do an overall general parasite cleanse and colon cleanse.

This will kill off and eliminate most parasites and fungal overgrowth in your system and improve your overall digestive health.

You should also make every effort to boost your immune system so that your body can fight off any invaders and heal itself naturally.

Personally, I treat myself to an annual cleanse just to keep myself in good health. I use Herbal Fiberblend and Para 90 for that purpose. It's easy, affordable, and effective.

I also take whole food supplement powders like Barley Life, Redibeets, Just Carrots, and Leaf Greens to keep my immune system fighting fit as well as probiotics (usually Florafood).

I believe that if you will do your best to cleanse out your digestive tract and get rid of parasites and then give your body the nutrition it needs, most of these mystifying conditions will take care of themselves.

I hope you are on the mend soon.

ok i will get back to u

kidney disease....

has happened to me twice now, and I've been through the parasite(scabies) treatment and changed all products that touch my skin. FINALLY, for me, I discovered it is a yeast (candida) overgrowth in my body. Not well recognized by the medical community but known in holistic circles. I've been eating a LOT less sugar, wheat, fruit and taking in good bacteria (like acidophilus. the itching has gone away now.

I really hope this helps someone, it nearly drove me crazy. I suspect that some of the doctors thought I was.

hi, i too have some underskin itch problems.it happens only when i go out in the sun,especially during noon.it goes away when i get under the shade.i usually take bath when i feel the itchy sensation.i consulted the doctor but the doctor could not diagnose it.i am going to take a blood test.it can also be due to some blood disorders.if anyone diagnoses this problem plz reply.

Please ask your doctor to test for Lyme disease, this disease is hard to pin down, but once treated your symptoms will disappear.

You have to realize that crawling ant sensation is not just all about nerve diseases. I myself experienced it for a whole year. It turned out that the sensation is more of psychological because I am having ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowedback then. I was so stressed.

guys to stop the itch...mix alcohol & white vinegar 50/50,apply from head to toe...everyday put a vinegar in the water that you drink 2 to 3 teaspoon.. becareful if you are allergic or not feeling well with this..avoid to put in open wounds or cuts coz it hurts.try this for 1 week..if you feel better, continue until you are cured..if you feel okay post in this site or anysite so you can help the others who suffer this itchyness...GOD BLESS US ALL...

Your home is probably contaminated with fiberglass spicules from fiberglass insulation and/or the HVAC system.  This happened to me.  I lived in a house with such contamination for 4-5 years.  You should visit a website called Fiberglass Information Network (FIN).  Google it.  Good luck....I truly hope this is NOT your problem, but check it out...it very well could be.....especially since your whole family has symptoms.  God bless you and your family.

I have the same problem, I dont think its scabies or fungal growth, maybe not even allergies. Just an uncomfortable problem that is not your fault that Dr's havnt helped us with the problem, and the stigmatizing doesnt help come up with a proper diagnosis. HELP! I cant sleep. HELP!! HELP!!