Hello. I'm 24 year old male and just recently I have heard about the term prostate milking and I would like to find out more about it. To be honest with you, my girlfriend has read something about it in some newspapers and told me about it.
If she understood well, it could be a part of some foreplay game and supposedly it turns man into sexual beast. Although, my girlfriend is very interested about all this- I'm a big frightened because, beside the fact that I don’t know how to do it, I don’t know the purpose of all this.
Please, if someone knows more about this “milking prostate” issue – feel free to write me all about it.
Thanks!

Hello. I will be honest with you- I have never practiced this with my boyfriend and we are not so interested because we are very satisfied with our sex life. Never mind, I had the opportunity to read something about it. I have read something about supposedly good effect of this vigorous prostate massage but I really doubt in all that.
I know that it is proven that gentle massage of the prostate by a urologist may help to drain painfully secretions in a chronically inflamed prostate but this is far from gentle massage.
I have even heard that this could be very dangerous because if you have bacteria in your prostate it can result in blood poisoning and if you have the beginnings of a carcinoma in your prostate, which is very often, it could result in the cancer being broken up and spreading around your body.

Your GF is right — prostate stimulation can take your sex life to another level and can give you super intense orgasms! At the same time, I understand why you're freaking out a bit. The anus is very sensitive and you need to have complete trust in the person massaging your prostate and to be completely relaxed as well. Otherwise, you're not going to enjoy it. 

Basically, explore this together if you're both interested and wait and see what kind of doors prostate stimulation could open up for you, or leave it if you're not interested. Don't say no too quickly though, because it can be very nice. 

milking the prostate is when the doctor pulls down you pants and put a finger up your rectum to check the prostate glands

My wife and I tried milking my prostate without stimulating my penis because I have a medical reason to prevent myself from ejaculating. However I needed relief and read that being milked could help. I didnt believe it at first, I thought it was a humiliating waste of time. That is until it was over. Once you can get past the feeling of your spose's fingers in your rectum, and the preasure and urge to urinate (you wont, dont worry) it was very satisfying. I had gone about a month without ejaculating and I was suffering. My testicles were sore, I was extremely turned on, I was dripping semen all day long, but most of all I was becoming easily agrievated. Once the procedure was done, I felt like I had just finished having a great season of intercourse, even though I never had an orgasm. I would recommend doing some more research online, and make sure to have plenty of lube and some latex gloves. I am glad I took the step. I can easily see how masterbating or having intercourse while milking the prostate could be an amasing experience.

:shock: Okay..in case you haven't tried this out yet? Here you go: Do NOT do this unless you know you have no infection/bladder infections..or God forbid, P Cancer. Once you know it's a 'go' you shower up well..(partner cuts nails WAY down..scrubs hands well and should alway's wear a NEWLY opened/sterile latex glove OR condom's slipped over one or two fingers work's too as long as it doesn't slip OFF easily..try light rubber band to hold it on better?) I also advice guy's to soap up/shave (in warm shower) your ENTIRE anal/taint area a day or two prior..use FRESH blade..VERY light preassure..and watch any 'folds' etc. So...you can lay on your back? BEST way is to get on all fours...then 'lay' your head/shoulders etc. on comfy pillow. Whatever works best..oh, on LEFT side/fetal position too! The other person use's lot's of lube...NO baby oil/lotions!! and slides up along the wall of the anus pointing his/her finger towards his balls/belly button area...about 4 in. up, you should feel a lump like a walnut size..this is the P spot! DO NOT use hard preassure..no more than like if you gently rubbed your own eyeball. You stroke from OUTside area..towards INside but DO NOT stroke into the center (this is all the nerves..don't GO there!)...you do one massage/side up...pull back a bit..do the other side UP..back n forth. Once you totally relax abdoman and anal area....you must relax/let go and NOT hold tensions, very important. You can do this for several min's. Everyone is different? but you should note some fluids ooozing out or at least a wet tip...if UNcut, pull back your "jacket" to keep exposed tip so you \ or partner can check for fluids oozing. AFter severl minutes...you can experience a GOOD to MASSIVE explosion like an orgasm? but it will not BE a 'real' orgasm...it's alllll Seminal Fluids!! If for some reason you do this procedure, and after some time do not have this Milking shot? THEN you can masturbate (jack off) and THAT will do it. You can PMilk over and over up to about 3 time's per session...do NOT 'overdue' it...and it may be better to quit after one or two explosions. IF the guy can 'get over' the finger up his butt thing....TRUST me...it's the most unreal/sensual/ORGASMIC thing he can ever ever have.
I have literally witnessed a guy shooting off 22 MASSIVE shot's covering himself in fluids...then, 30 sec's. later...another 18 BIGGER shots! He is rare...yet it's not impossible.
Just take your time...KEEP it clean/safe? and enjoy your release.

that seem interesting, i will give it a try:) i had try with my ex-boyfriend, but he didnt seem to like it, i told him to relax and all...so a lot of lub should do? so tell me..u put your finger in and massage the walnut in there? is it real up there? and u go in and out or just stay in? thank you very much:)

I just tried this with my wife a few days ago.  I don't even know how to explain the ridiculous orgasms, multiple, that I had. I think I blacked out for a second my whole body was  numb and tingling.  It was great and I felt great afterwards.  She had just finished reading 50 shades of grey and had been bugging me to try it.  I finally gave in and I am glad that I did.  Never knew my body could feel that good.

hi - my wife learned how to do it about 5 years ago. when she is on her menstrual period and doesn't want to have sex she will have lay on my back on the bed and will put a towel under my butt. then she will get some latex rubber gloves and a large tube of k.y. jelly. at this point she will put a well lubricated finer up in my rearend until she reaches my prostate. whith a slow circiling motion she started to massage it, the feeling is unbelievable. in about 10 minutes she inserts another finger and starts to bear down on my prostate and then I start to climax. she keeps on doing this until she has completely milked my prostate empty.

i had been married for 4 or 5 years and a lot of times my husband had wanted sex when i was on my menstrual period. most of the time i accomidated him by pulling my tampon out of me and putting a towel on the bed. one day i was having lunch with a good friend of mine and found out she had the same problem but as she told me that how that she handled that by milking her husbands prostate. what she did was have some latex gloves and k-y jelly nearby to use.  you have to learn where to find the prostate but when you do just start massaging it until he starts climaxing and keep on doing it until there is no more cum left to come out of him. in short what she told me was to milk his prostate dry and he doesnt want sex for several days. well i tried this and it has been 5 years and massaging my husbands prostate works for us, my husband is completely satisified for several days. sometimes on special occaisons i will give my husband a b.j. when milking his prostate. while it took me about 4 or 5 times before learning where to find that little spot i feel that i am a expert at milking the prostate now.

Hi I am a happily married female 26 years old my husband always wanted me to have sex with him when I was on my menstrual period. This how I take care of my husband during that time of the month. I have him lay on the facing me and I put a towel under his rear end. I go to the bathroom where I get latex gloves and a large tube of k.y. Jelly. After lubricating my finger I insert it in his rectum to the prostate gland. Then I start slowly massaging his prostate, after about ten minutes I can tell that he is getting ready to climax at this time I insert a second finger in him and really press down on it causing him to have a large climax. But at this times I don't stop I keep on massaging him until I have completely milked hom dry there is nothing left to come out of him. After this procedure he doesn't want sex for several days and he is sexually satisfied also.

WOW! Some guys sure are lucky. I have seen that in porn clips along with milking the penis long after ejaculation. It looks like it must be wonderful. I hope he does things for you that are just as pleasing.

The female (morganstern) who said the whole mess about spreading cancer etc. is spreading misinformation. If you have a prostate problem you are already going to know how painful it is just to have a bowel movement, so you aren't going to want a finger(s) up your ass anyway. However assuming you are healthy, adventurous and can relax your ass muscles then you can have multiple orgasms of a quality that perhaps only women have experienced. Yes, you can have a full climax not just some seminal fluid but the whole shot. What ever you are used to shooting is what you will shoot as your semen and prostatic fluid production are what they are and will only change minimally. You however might shoot further, especially if you have a talented partner. But you won't see porn star ejaculations if you don't already shoot like a porn star. But the orgasms are another thing entirely. To prepare for a finger(s) massage of the prostate, do everyone a favor and take a good dump. Then take a small "fleet enema" bottle and fill it with WARM (not hot) water. The prostate loves warm things sliding over it and the enema will clean out your lowest 8-9 inches of your lower colon (the anal canal and rectum). Now you can get massaged and not have to deal with the mess of feces. Make sure your partner is going to put a NITRILE glove on, not a latex one. Most females do not have short enough finger nails to stick them up a guy's ass, so gloves are recommended and help prevent the spread of clamydia, HPV, herpes and Hepatitis viruses that can all be passed along with the naked hand under the right conditions, as well as avoiding injury to that soft anal tissue. If you have not been "pegged" before (this practice is called "pegging") and you might want to start with a very small dildo first to have more control over the experience. The description of being on your knees with a pillow under your arms and chin is the best position for a beginner because you can pull away from the person working your butt if it feels uncomfortable and it will...at first. Learn to breath from your belly or gut area. Big deep breaths. Don't push very hard and don't clamp up on the finger or small dildo. You have to relax your ass muscles. The more you try it the faster you will be able to accommodate more fingers to massage your P spot. However, you have several P spots in your gut. If you are adventurous, you can get through the anal canal and into the rectum, past the prostate and that feeling will feel like you have just gone to heaven and seen the light or lights as one guy put it above. Working those sphincters, which have so many nerves is enough to get you to orgasm at least 2-3 times. Slow and easy at first then a bit faster as you get to like it. And you can go farther but that is a whole other NiRVANA with different prep and a lot more relaxing and training required. With a woman's small hands, pegging is mostly a mind boggling climax once you leave your ego behind and enjoy being a finger or hand puppet. If you use cannabis (medicinally of course) this experience takes on a whole different level of pleasure. Some like it that way and some are purists and want to go through the minimal discomfort to reach the level of pleasure that most suits them. As far as your partner goes, I would make sure they watch at least a hundred "fisting" vids on "EX-tube" dot com before they try what you want. Or you can do all this by yourself with a small (or large) dildo. Could be a zucchini or a cucumber or...use your imagination. You'll need it.

You are absolutely wrong. Has nothing to do with a Dr. Checking your prostate.