What are the effects from prostate massage? Here is now I was told to do. One thing I need to do is massage the area around and above the pubic bone, so the whole prostate area needs to be massaged. This massage needs to be done several times a day until the blood flow opens up and I need to do by my self daily.

I am not sure that's true. If you're willing to massage your prostate gland, chances are
very good that your prostate problems will disappear in short order, but there is the massage device, costs just$50.00 which is pretty cheap when you consider that prostate surgery costs over $30,000. My two oldest friends both came down with prostate cancer and opted for surgery. I don't want any part of that, so I bought the device that Doctor recommended as part of my preventive insurance program.

Men like to use medical reasons to harass massage therapists. Yeah, the prostate, massage that I'm ill. The dumb bastards want sexual stimulation, that's all. They don't want to come right out and ask for other things....so they try and make it look like a medical condition. Right...like legit massage therapist....really wants to stick their hand up some idiots ass. Puke....for those of you who try and pull this ....on women....grow up and get a life.

RE the massage device, costs just $50.00

Oh "Guest".

I'm really kind of surprised at how much your meaningless answer to this man's question contains some real nasty conotations. o.O

What you need to do is get over that attitude and inform these people that they should ask their doctors what to do or tell them about getting one of those prostate stimulators that blayne has mentioned.

They are made by several manufacturers, however, the one that was/is the original that is patented and actually prescribed by doctors is the ANEROS Prostate Massager.

Anyone can do a web search and find a web site for them or others very easily.

Try not to be so intimidated by these heterosexual and/or Gay men that ask for this. Just take a relaxing breath and let it go. :-)

Prostate stimulation is beginning to be a more accepted practice both for the sexual aspect and the health benefits.

Just trying some research - I am 44 years old - married with two kids - started to get major discomfort in my scrotum a year ago and found lumps on my testicles - the doctor told me it might be cancer but the specialist told me it was prostasis - i felt sick every day and the pain was excrutiating! I then found out after tests that all the stress had actually led to cancer on my bladder and at my age with kids i dont wanna die - i have just been given the all clear after they removed the tumor but my "balls" are still painful and i feel sick all the time - i still have prostasis- they doctor told me to try a prostate massager - what i have been through over the last year has been hell - watching me kids grow as i think i might not be around soon - so what the hell - if once in a while i gotta get my wife to stick a piece a plastic up my butt, better than a Male doctor i dont know using his finger - and if i get a thrill from it then all the better - walk a mile in my shoes before you judge me - hope this helps for anyone thinking abouit getting one too