well, first i'll tell u, that i'm straight guy!
so here's the story: i've heard, that anal masturbation feels very good so i though "why shouldn't i do that too", so at home i found a very good oil - "the johnsons baby oil" so i lubed my finger and my anus with it and i began... so it was really hard to insert a finger in the anus for the first time, but then i got used to it when i did it 2-3 times. after inserting a finger in my anus i thought, that the most pleasurable moment in my life would begin soon, but i realized, that i didn't feel anything pleasurable, not pain - nothing, it felt like i have inserted my finger in my mouth or something like that. so after that i began to look for the helpful info on the internet, because i wanted to know where the prostate is, so after finding a very good and helpful info about the prostate, i used my oil again and i fingered my anus. With my finger i was trying to find the prostate to stimulate it and i really thought, that i found it, but when i began stimulating it, i felt nothing pleasurable again. why? do i need to exercise in stimulating the g-spot or what?
thanks for the answers.

No matter what anyone says about the prostate being the male g-spot and the gate to ecstasy, not all men enjoy having their prostate stimulated. However, from what you're saying here, you're not sure whether you fall into that category because you are not actually sure whether you successfully located your prostate. It's along the wall of the anus that is "directly behind the pubic bone", but the fact is, for some guys it is too deep in for them to be able to find it with their fingers. There are toys for that if you want. Another thing you want to know is that even when you do find the prostate, you may require penile stimulation at the same time to reach a climax. 

You're not alone.

Many men, hearing tales of mind-blowing orgasms, have been experimenting with stimulation of the prostate. They are quick to add that they are straight, as if that had anything to do with it. It doesn't, as you will see:

Most men cannot reach their own prostate, as their fingers are not long enough by the time they curl over and have reached so far... they are just not anatomically able to do it.

So, the second best thing is to use a dildo or probe (WITH A WIDE FLANGE to keep it from becoming lost inside)... and with lots of lube, probe for it.

There are several companies who sell specialty items for this purpose... butt plugs, dildos, prostate stimulators, vibrators, etc. Since everyone's exact structure varries somewhat, it's difficult to say just what will reach your prostate or not.

You'll note that when a man turns 18 (and certainly by age 40!!!) he will have a prostate check by a doctor that involves the lubricated single finger inserted into the anus. The first time can be very traumatic, especially if the lube is not enough, and the man is not expecting that sensation of being penetrated. (I know I was shocked when my doctor first did it to me.)

Some people prefer to be penetrated by a lover or by a person with a well lubed finger while they are bent over... "doggie style" is the nickname for this position.

However, with some practice and a long enough dildo or prostate massage wand or device, most men can at least use a lubed device to enter their anus.

Some find this exciting enough. Some want to feel a compression of the prostate. Some will just not "get it", and that's alright too. I think it's a learned behavior, or associated with sexual arousal that gets them off.

Doctors are taught that the normal prostate is about the size of a walnut or chestnut, with a midline depression or valley and two smooth lobes, left and right. It is the gentle rubbing or compression that gets some men off, and certainly during a doctor's visit, a man can feel when the doctor presses upon the prostate, as there is a sense of sudden need to pee or urinate.

If you didn't find your experimentation exciting, don't worry about it. It's a learned response, that not all men enjoy. We associate this "pleasure" with gay men because of cultural association, but it isn't exclusively a gay practice.

You may find it does nothing for you. You may find that after inserting a butt plug, you can masturbate and find the contractions are more enjoyable with a plug in place. You might find that you can insert a prostate massager device, and by rhythmically contracting your PC muscles, trigger an orgasm (but I hear this takes time and practice to learn.) You might also try masturbating by hand with the prostate device inserted. Again, when the contractions begin, it is a unique feeling and the orgasm seems to be "self-propelled", more so than by hand.

But, if you're concerned that you didn't feel anything on your own, that's ok. It would have been surprised if you did. It's probably good that you're exploring your own sexuality and response preferences. A person that experiments is more able to describe to a partner what they like, and would like, and also what they don't want to do also.

So, chalk this one up to experience. (PS: You don't need to tell anyone that you've tried this. It's not required, by any stretch...)

The prostate takes time to find. (It's a few inches into the anus on the abdominal/penis side of things.) My suggestion for you if you want pleasure from prostate massage or to experience a male prostate orgasm is to either have your partner do it if she's up for it, or to get a toy for prostate stimulation. Those toys are designed to reach that spot, so they make it an awful lot easier. It might take you some time to figure it out, but yes, the orgasm can be amazing and you can get it from just stimulating your prostate alone. 

I have been playing around until I really understood the pleaseure that awaited me, I have cleaned out my backed up fluids only to have a full erection and ejaculation afterwards and I have never felt better. I will say that if being healthy in other areas of life and body we would all be a s healthy as a new born and then some!
I say if you are not enjoying something don't do it! If you are and are not hurting anyone including yourself then go go go for it.
Peace

Personally I think it is very difficult to reach your prostate with your own finger. Your arms are not long enough as well as your fingers. Having engaged in anal masturbation for over 20 years, I found the best method to stimulating your prostate is with a dildo/vibrator. I began with a 6" dildo/vibrator and have decided on an 8" dildo/vibrator. It seems to be that the girth rather than the length is more effective in stimulating the entire area as well as your prostate. At one point I tried a 10" dildo/vibrator but that was too big both in girth and length. It was not so much painful as it was stretching tissue causing some bleeding. That is why I have a proctologist I routinely see to make sure I am being healthy about my anal stimulation. So go online, see what's out there and experiment.

I AM a gay man, and experimented with being penetrated when I was in my twenties.  There are "tops" and "bottoms" and I guess I'm definitely a top... because I felt nothing but discomfort when my prostate was stimulated.  I even saw a urologist who "milked" my prostate to put some semen on a slide for an exam (I think I was in my late 20's then, too), and I remember that I felt a very uncomfortable burning sensation when the fluid came out; it was definitely not pleasurable.  I've even experimented similarly to the poster above and never noticed any unusual sensation whatsoever when I stimulated my prostate gland.  Is something wrong with me physically?  I kind of envy the bottom guys I've dated because they appear to have mind-blowing orgasms when I'm topping them... I definitely enjoy being doing it and have learned how to stimulate other guys who are into it pretty well, but from what bottom guys tell me, I'm not sure if I've ever experienced an orgasm like what they describe.

Kevin B is fair and correct. The first thing straight men need to get over is that somehow anal pleasure for himself is "gay." it's not. You have as much right to explore the anal side of your sexuality as gay men do. Why should straight men miss out on half of their sexual enjoyment by not trying anal? Further, getting a proctology exam by a doctor is not a good indicator of whether anal penetration will be pleasurable or not. The doctors who have rammed their finger up my ass were about as pleasurable as a finger in the eye. They're probably as embarrassed at having to do the exam as the guy having to receive it.

So, let's move away from that experience as any relevant indicator. The best way to begin exploring anal stimulation is  very simple. Lie back (fully naked is best) after a bowel movement and a good shower. Also make sure your nails are clipped, and don't even think about using a rubber glove. This is your body. Do this in private for the first time; don't try to involve your GF or BF. Put just a little lube on your finger. The one you're going to explore with. You're alone, so you should try to dispense with any personal embarrassment. It's your body. For the first few minutes just run your finger around the outside of your anus, explore how the anal opening feels. Be gentle. I often do this just to check for minor bumps or even roids. And I certainly know how the skin feels. I won't go into detail, but your exploration should include moving the finger around and around, applying some pressure as you get close to the anal opening. This is a great way to relax—and it's also fun. After a few more minutes, try getting your finger into your anus. At no time should you jam it in there. There is a great deal of pleasure to be gained from just exploring very shallowly inside the anus, without even moving toward the prostate. The exercise is designed for you to feel the sphincter open and closing around your finger.

The discussion seemed to drift toward trying to achieve orgasm through prostate massage, but really there's a great deal of pleasure from working the finger in and out of the anus. The sphincter itself is a kind of pleasure center, as well. I often get an erection from just massaging this. 

I am on a quest to get all men, old and young, fat and thin, gay and straight to explore their anal side of sexuality. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

For those with hemorrhoids, I am here to tell you that regular use of a sensible butt plug will cure them! In fact, the first butt plugs were designed just for this purpose—and it is why I began using a butt plug. Within a few weeks, even the hard roids right at my anal opening were cleared up. Roids are caused by a sedentary lifestyle, sitting a lot, chained to a computer or desk work. And once I got rid of the burning, itching, bleeding, I continued to use a butt plug to explore the anal side of my sexuality. I wear a plug every day and every night, not just when I'm having sex. I wear a plug all the time and go through my daily routine. I know...this is probably NOT what most straight men have in mind; but a surprising number of straight men do. But that's a discussion for another day.

Reynolds

well man i;v tried it and i used some olive oil instead of lube and you can reach it with your own hand you dont need any partner only soak your index finger with oil or lube and put your finger inside    ......     your prostate will feel like another anal but its inside .and you will have the best feeling ever   and if you still not getting good feeling that means that you didnt reach your prostate      and dont worry this thing is not (gay) thing.

enjoy (:

Does fingering makes bigger butts ? does it enlarge your arse ?
i hope it doesn't

No, fingering your anus definitely doesn't make it bigger. Your sphincter is resilient. But regular exercise of your sphincter is a good thing.

Plesurable is wenn other man do the massage.

No, fingering does not make bigger butts. It does not enlarge your anal opening. Just think of the size of the turds that are expelled. There's plenty of room for fingers and dildos and butt plugs! I'm wearing a butt plug as I write this. Have been since April. It's now November. My anal opening is not stretched out, since the shaft of the plug is about 3/4 inches. You should look up my blog: livingplugged.

I know how you feel, gay man guest. I am a straight male, but I've been into anal masturbation since I was a teen. For me, it has enhanced orgasms in a big way, but I've always required penile stimulation to get off, and I've never had a "full body" mind blowing orgasm that I read about from prostate stimulation. I, too am jealous of everyone who can get off this way. All my girlfriends with who I've had anal sex have had mind-blowing orgasms from anal and some have come to prefer anal to vaginal at times. I've had girls massage my prostate, use dildos, vibrators on me, and even peg me with a strap-on, but noooo I've never had an anal-only orgasm. I actually did even go so far as to meet a gay top for sex, just to see if he had any expertise. Nope, no such luck. So, I guess not everyone is built to experience that pleasure.

Is their way to finger yourself with out dildo or lub because I'm straight guy but dildo will just make me feel gay, can't buy lub