hello, i'm just wondering since i know that anal masterbation makes normal orgasm fricken amazing if a guy can have an orgasm solely from prostate stimulation.
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Yeah, a male prostate orgasm from prostate stimulation alone is possible and can be amazing from what I've heard. 

My huzz hasn't gotten there yet. We enjoy experimenting with prostate stimulation, but no orgasm from just that yet. What we do is I stimulate his prostate and he masturbates at the same time. He says the orgasm is much stronger, but it still involves other areas of stimulation too, get what I'm saying?

It's still exciting though, and perhaps with time, the big O from prostate stimulation will happen too. We're planning on getting some toys for this, there's different ones out there. 

yes a guy can have anal pleasure its not common to find a male who has anal orgasm but they doit so they can have more plesaure

Hi there, how common is it for a man to have an anal orgasm? I heard that men have a lot of them and pretty frequently. It sounds like we both have different info. What are you basing yours on?

The prostate is also sometimes called the male g-spot for a very good reason! I am actually not sure how many men can have "anal orgasms" or "prostate orgasms", statistics wise, but that's also because few guys actually try it... they're weird about anything anal. This is a shame, because even if you can't orgasm/ejaculate from prostate masturbation alone, it can still feel amazing and add something to your normal orgasm... alongside penile stimulation. I'll say, though, that it does feel much better with your partner's gentle hands than doing it alone, but that's just my opinion. To each their own. 

ohhh YEH:)

Hi all. I'm a bisexual married male. The definitive answer is YES, guys can have amazing orgasms solely from prostate stimulation. I have had them with anal intercourse both with male friends and with female friends using a dildo (strap-on, vibrating, soft, hard, etc.) and also from a prostate massage. If done properly, you can get a very powerful orgasm without touching yourself. When having s e x with my boyfriends I always sit on top of them and I control the penetration. I always cum this way even without an erection.
Go and enjoy. . . .

My boyfriend likes me too finger his ass whilst i suck him off or wank his penis I assume this is because it massages his prostate then? I have noticed he cums much harder and a larger thicker load this way like he is emptying his balls last time I did this he shot his load so thicknand hard I couldn't swallow it all. We have talked about using anal sex toys and I think he would really enjoy me penetrating his ass with a dildo or butt plug. Do you guys straight and bi sexual think i should do this for him? Should I offer to strapon f**k him in his ass ask him if he would like this?

Yes i would think that offering to but fu*ck him would be a great idea, although he may think it is 'gay' at first, really push the idea and he will thank you so much for it!!!!

Yeah, go for it!  I'm a bisexual male and I enjoy when my wife or any other women fu*cks me with a strap on dildo. It is amazing the sole idea of having a woman fu*cking you, let alone how great it feels being penetrated.

gives the words f*****g my BF , a whole new meaning:)

makes a guy cum like crazy...dont matter, straight gay or bi its a physical thing

its the RELATIONSHIP that defines homo, hetero/bi

yes. he is so lucky

I am a homosexual man with a wonderful boyfriend who is the top in our relationship and i am the bottom. He f**ks my ass doggy style about 12 times a week and i always get prostate orgasms and shoot big loads of hot semen that we both enjoy eating. We always use Trojan 'Fire and Ice' condoms which gives incredible hot flashes to his hard penis and my rectum. When his hard penis hits my prostate it starts to vibrate his penis and we both get super excited and we share incredible orgasms from my limp penis and his hard penis. We love to f**k each other and the sodomy is so much better that when i had sex with women. I am 62 years old and he is 47 and we are both ametuer body builders so we have great muscular gay male bodies

We have been toigether for almost 12 yesrs and we love each other and plan on getting married when the Supreme Court rules that Gay marriage is legal in Californoia. I so much enjoy prostate orgasms from his hard penis f*****g my as****e. I think most men would be at least bi-sexual or totally gay if they experiencecd anal sex they way we do it.

Yes!
Go for it!