So I'm 14 and want to try anal masturbation, but I don't have condoms or latex gloves. is it safe to use your bare finger, or even put a small ziploc bagee tight over my finger?

Hi, please tell me if you are a boy or a girl  to give you some advices.

i'm a guy

OK, thanks for your answer, now tell me please if you are a virgen guy?

a little extensive, but ok XD yes i'm a virgen

Ok, I guess you could use all of your fingers, that's no problem, I recomend you at the first time use your small one and some lubricant, Is no necessary wear a global latex or a condom, put on your nude finger some gel or another kind of lubricant and insert slowly the finger, If you want more advices please write me.

You can use all your fingers there is not problem, I suggest you that the first time you make it with the smallest finger, it is not necessary that you use a latex glove or a condom, it is enough that you wash very well the hand that you will use. Be so gentle the first time please.

Hi, how are you ??... Can you anal maturbate?

i've tried it a few times now and it didn't hurt, but it didn't give me tons of pleasure like i've heard it would

Hi, how are you? Do you have any problem with your anal masturbation?  Did you practice or not yet?..