My husband is on blood pressure and cholesterol control meds. He is experiencing a great decrease in sensation when we have sex. Sometimes he maintains an erection and sometimes he doesn't. When he ejaculates, he says it is weak and unsatisfying. I have been looking for non-chemical answers to help him enjoy our sex life again - he doesn't want to take more pills!! Does anyone know if prostate massage (milking) will produce the same sensations when a person is on medication? I want him to experience mind-blowing orgasms again...

The answer to your question is Yes and No.

Yes it can help him feel satisified more with his sexual intercouse but no it won't help maintain the erection. Erection is basically flow of blood. Taking all kinds of medications that you mentioned will affect his health, his heart and all his body organs in general. So, it will affect his sexual performance as well. He has to take a male enhancement drug. Good luck

First, for prostate health, it is very important to keep the blood moving. And, it is also important to have a regular release of your seminal (prostate) fluid. Massaging your prostate acheives both of these goals.