.Hi,

I'd like to know is there any risk that a prostate could cause any ED or lack of semen production? I ask because, recently, my GF tried to perform a prostate message on me and I didn't like it so she stopped. A few days after that, I had some lower back pain and a little pain in the testicles. I went to a urologist and had a prostate exam and a urine test, and everything came back normal. Now, Since then, the lower back and the pain in my testicles have gone away, but I've notice now that it seems like when I have an orgasm, there's less semen then usual. Also, my erections seem to be weaker.

Now, I've already been having problems with ED for a while even before the attempted prostate message. So, I'm not totally sure if that had any effect on my erections or not. But, the low semen thing has me a little more worried. Is it possible that the message caused some damage to me? I didn't feel any pain during the process, I just didn't like it, so she stopped.

Any and all replies welcome!

Thanks

It is possible that low testosterone level is responsible for your ED and low semen volume. Prostate massage probably has nothing to do with it. Facial hair growth is a good measure of testosterone level. If you used to need to shave everyday, and now you only have to do it every 2 or 3 days, it is a good bet that your testosterone level is low. A blood test at the doctor's office can easily resolve this.

Thanks for the reply,

I had my testosterone levels tested about 6 months ago and the test came back as normal.