For those of you who question a guys stimulation anally this is what I have gathered -

The prostate gland is in your abdomen next to one of your bowel walls. If you put your fingers down past your penis, into your ass and bend them forwards, you should (give or take a bit of space) close to it.

Prostate stimulation can cause your orgasms to be much more instense and make more fluids come out.

I heard that if you gently massage it in a circular motion daily, the effects last so you dont need to do it whilst masturbating and you still get the effects.

*EDIT*

Some people would be considered gay if they were found out to do this while masturbating. I can tell you now that alot of people will have tried it.

Im pretty sure the 'urges' you get to put things in there is because your prostate gland wants to be stimulated ;-)

I recently put my finger up the boyfriends ass whilst sucking him off (he asked me too do it ) I was sucking his off and wanking him at the same time as doing it, he seemed to really enjoy it and came really hard in my mouth a really thick hot load ( so much that I couldn't swallow it all usually I take his full load no problem). Now I am wondering if I should try using anal toys on him during sex do guys like this? He was said he would like me to use toys on him. Also he has said he would like to try anal sex should I let him take me in my ass?

I'm i straight male, when i met my girlfriend she wanted to try it on me at first i was lile hell no you mad girl but one day when she was sucking me off she put her finger up my bum and cum loads!! I got ti say i enjoyed it very much and now then she does it to all the time, she even got a strap on to try in me whitch was amazed by!! You don't have to be gsy to try it out!! And as to giving girl anal you have to take your time make her very turned on and lots of lube first use one finger and then once she comfortable with that use two, you have to work at it till your ready to have him in your ass, omce you do he has to be gental and very slowly slid it in till you enjoy it, There's lots of sex toys that can help you out with it!! Good luck and enjoy yourself.

Take a good enema or two, then play around with bigger and bigger things to put in each other's ass. Use plenty of lube too. The best orgasm I ever had was when somebody was fisting my ass while sucking my penis.

Anal play is awesome. When my wife and I have sex she like me to be on top slightly sideways. In this position she like to rum her finger, sometimes two fingers, around and in and out of my anus. This gives me a total rush and huge orgasm. Normally she will start this after she has orgasmed a couple of times.